Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla told me that they got veeeeery little Model 3's and all of them standard range...unbelievable
Are you referring to the UK? I am waiting for a SR+/RWD and am under the impression based on the recent vin comments and from speaking to my lease company that there are no SR M3 on the ship and that everything on there is either a MY or M3P / M3LR. If you are referring to the UK then I'm very surprised and have seen no evidence to support this?

well im speachless my delivery of my inventory LR M3 has been delayed to Saturday 27th despite me ordering it and paying for it in full On the 13th of May today im told no pick up due to a firmware problem that still is not fixed and a place holder pick up for the 4th of June has now been allocated for me

This car was only a temporary car to use as my M3P keeps moving from May to August to June im going Nuts And no car as ive sold my two other cars

Tesla have agreed to loan me a car that i pick up tomorrow so despite the upset and disappointment at least they haven't left me high and dry So i feel they are trying

When pushed on a delivery date for my M3P i was told that it should be End of June but they were having problems with a ship that was suffering mechanical problemsšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Attachments

• 14191483-154C-4A9C-B211-05E98F41B477.jpeg
    14191483-154C-4A9C-B211-05E98F41B477.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Toblerone
well im speachless my delivery of my inventory LR M3 has been delayed to Saturday 27th despite me ordering it and paying for it in full On the 13th of May today im told no pick up due to a firmware problem that still is not fixed and a place holder pick up for the 4th of June has now been allocated for me

This car was only a temporary car to use as my M3P keeps moving from May to August to June im going Nuts And no car as ive sold my two other cars

Tesla have agreed to loan me a car that i pick up tomorrow so despite the upset and disappointment at least they haven't left me high and dry So i feel they are trying

When pushed on a delivery date for my M3P i was told that it should be End of June but they were having problems with a ship that was suffering mechanical problemsšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Seems as though you are assembling a fleet!

Reactions: jewel thief