Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any way to contact Tesla support? I guess for my country they are in Germany - and they can enable my estimated delivery date on my account? I want to write to them - but when I opened my account - and go to support page - there is no form to contact them directly :/

See what happens when I go to lunch? :D

Confirmed, and Thursday June 23rd for me at BLUEWATER (which is a huge relief, considering a few pages back I was dreading Staines).

Well this is it folks. What more can I say. If anyone else is at Bluewater on the morning of 23rd, let me know. 🥰

🍾🍾🍻🍻🍺
You say RCC Europe.. but if I remember correctly Theben was supposed to go to UK then Belgium? Why not Theben?

A tricky question, when does Tesla confirm and put an order into their queue? I made the order and credit card payment on 10 Mar. I use private loan through Tesla's page, But, by the system glitch (The confirm button for loan contract did not show up), I did not realize I have to confirm the loan contract until 15 April. So, which date Tesla would really think my order was placed in this case?