Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone could tell me how can I enable estimate date on ma order?
Ordered in September, still waiting - no date :( and I am a little bit worried...
Something very strange about this delay. Many who have ordered after you have already received their car in Q1.

I suggest you rise it with Tesla ..perhaps one of the few who have good reason to contact them.

Best of luck

Reactions: Pablotti
Just ordered the next car. Loved having the model 3 for the last 8 months, and I’ve ordered another.

This time it’s in grey with the 19’s. The last one was white with 18’s.

Delivery time is next January-March allegedly, but I’m sure there will be one knocking round on the site when the ship docks in June.

hi folks, Tesla asked me to schedule my delivery date for MYLR ordered in Feb. First available date is June 23rd in Staines-upon-Thames.

2 noob questions;
Is it possible to change the location to Southampton or elsewhere to get an earlier delivery?

Are there any other delivery locations closer to London city centre?

hi folks, Tesla asked me to schedule my delivery date for MYLR ordered in Feb. First available date is June 23rd in Staines-upon-Thames.

2 noob questions;
Is it possible to change the location to Southampton or elsewhere to get an earlier delivery?

Are there any other delivery locations closer to London city centre?

had a call from my TA (France) : even if she can't say the exact date, she indicated that the timeframe for my delivery (28 may - 10 june) was not that off and that the delivery should be close now
So, surely, that means Glovis Splendor for first french deliveries

I've just had an update that delivery is now May '22 (was May, then June, then September, then June, now May again)

I can't see it being delivered in the next few days to be honest.
I'm thinking they are pushing buttons at HQ because mine has just gone from Aug - Sept to this 5 minutes ago.
June Delivery.jpg

Ouch! I presume you've contacted them? That's one hell of a delay.

I've just used the chat (for the first time) and was disapointed to get Tom instead of the elusive Emma ;).

Tom did however confirm that my pickup location is "The National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Hall 16, Gate 3, Birmingham, B40 1NT" 👍
I have, sadly I had to decline the delivery in March as I was abroad. In late March I added upgraded wheels in the hope I would get the car in May as at that point in time 20" inductions had a shorter wait time. I was assigned 19 - 30 June EDD which disappeared two weeks ago so nothing seems to be working including a chat with Emma as her response was you will be contacted when your time comes, disappointing!!

Just got back from Dartford after collecting my MYLR

Initial thoughts:

WOW. what a piece of technology.

Knew it would be fast but jesus Christ. It is RAPID

The basic autopilot is amazing, more than enough

Can't see what all the crying about the suspension is about? I've come from a Range Rover Sport with air suspension and I don't find it too firm at all.

Amazing amount of space in the back and the panoramic roof is the best I've seen on a car

Can't wait to get some more miles in today was a pleasure

Just got back from Dartford after collecting my MYLR

Initial thoughts:

WOW. what a piece of technology.

Knew it would be fast but jesus Christ. It is RAPID

The basic autopilot is amazing, more than enough

Can't see what all the crying about the suspension is about? I've come from a Range Rover Sport with air suspension and I don't find it too firm at all.

Amazing amount of space in the back and the panoramic roof is the best I've seen on a car

Can't wait to get some more miles in today was a pleasure
Congrats buddy, really pleased for you.:cool:

Reactions: Zeit93