Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know the inventory cars have list prices, but lets say an exact same spec comes up as my current order (say, from a rejected delivery), would the list price be the current price of the car/model or would Tesla honour the price I have on order? (suspect not but good to confirm)

It will be the current list price. Also likely that Inventory will be listed with EAP - so if you weren't planning on having that then that too would be a price-lift.

(IF the price were to go down your existing order would reflect that too ... but not for a price increase)

I know Tesla basically want you to pick up the car like, NOW, but how quickly can one usually turn around the insurance, etc.?

I expect they will be relaxed provided that the sale is completed by the end of June - so in practice, particularly this quarter, you won't have much time!

Reactions: QuanTim
Looks like i have the same problem as others herewith dates jumping all over the place. Was June16 to 30. Red Model 3 Performance black seats ordered on Feb 10th...
Screenshot_20220530-182829_Tesla.jpg

New Black MY just came up for sale on the new inventory, such a weird time… wonder if it was someone from here? I tried to place the order but by the time I got the card details in place it was gone :(
Sorry that was me. I've been a long term lurker here and was just lucky to have my phone when the telegram app pinged me the new car in stock.

Auto-complete credit card details using Edge browser also helped with the speed! So just a tip for the future.

I called Tesla straight away and a helpful chap refunded my £200 on my original order as well as re-registering the account I set up with my company details (as for speed I just used my personal details to secure the car (less fields to complete) - another tip for potential buyers of these rapid stock alerts).

The Tesla guy seemed quite happy to speak to someone who wasn't calling about where their order is or why they didn't manage to buy a stock item in time!

Pick up from Southampton, date TBC.

@guicane I hope you are lucky next time!

Sorry that was me. I've been a long term lurker here and was just lucky to have my phone when the telegram app pinged me the new car in stock.

Auto-complete credit card details using Edge browser also helped with the speed! So just a tip for the future.

I called Tesla straight away and a helpful chap refunded my £200 on my original order as well as re-registering the account I set up with my company details (as for speed I just used my personal details to secure the car (less fields to complete) - another tip for potential buyers of these rapid stock alerts).

The Tesla guy seemed quite happy to speak to someone who wasn't calling about where their order is or why they didn't manage to buy a stock item in time!

Congrats you beautiful bastard you beat me to it probably by seconds. Also went for the purchase as soon as it came up because it was my EXACT spec.

Here's to being Car twins in the future mate. Congrats!

Reactions: Snowy77 and Utumno

Great to hear a positive story including the interaction with Tesla. enjoy the car

Reactions: Snowy77
There's a lot of people with an order date before 28th March that haven't had a VIN yet. Like me😁edd is now 'May'

Mine has now vanished from the app altogether, but website still showing ‘May 2022’.

I somewhat doubt that will be achieved with less than 17 hours to go, but of course may get a call at 23.30 today saying: ‘we have a car for you if you can get to the NEC in the next 30 minutes!’

We wondered how the EDD might change for all us showing May - now we have the answer at least (on the app anyway) - my 2 'Mays' have simply disappeared :p

Web still showing May, May and June though :p
My “May” has also disappeared from the app this morning. Website still showing “May 2022”. Perhaps an algorithm that removed edd from the app when the date has passed? Just a thought given this is the last day of May. Tempted to call Tesla and ask what time I should come collect my car today 😂