Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Um. You know September is in Q3 as well right?
yes but very few people have their EDDs beginning in september, and usually deliveries are closer to the end of the EDD period.

the scenarios possible now are simple :
- new EDDs are somewhat accurate, and that means a Q3 almost smaller than Q2 or even close to zero, and enormous Q4 deliveries : almots no ships for Q3 and about thrice as much as Q1 for Q4
- new EDDs mean bananas and Q3 is normal and EDDs will be corrected sooner or later...

well if we believe theses EDD updates are genuine, there would bo no ship at all for Q3, I've seen no one with an august delivery as of yet...
There’s a few of us with windows starting on August 29th (or thereabouts).

I think the consensus is that we’ll mainly be taking a break from here for a while so as not to get too much envy from those with miraculous June deliveries, before returning in August to moan about the prospect of receiving a ‘22’ plate car a few days before the ‘72’ release.

This is of course a ‘first world’ problem, but man’s gotta moan innit?

Many of us have got sept as q3 delivery timeline. August is early for a q3 delivery.
I now have 8th Aug - 17th sept EED pushed back from 16th June - 30th June for MY white, black,19’s. I must have just missed out in Q2 as identical spec ordered later than me have made Q2 deliveries. I assume they were lease cars and bulk ordered before me. So maybe they do plan deliveries before Sept?

Reactions: Pajo78
I now have 8th Aug - 17th sept EED pushed back from 16th June - 30th June for MY white, black,19’s. I must have just missed out in Q2 as identical spec ordered later than me have made Q2 deliveries. I assume they were lease cars and bulk ordered before me. So maybe they do plan deliveries before Sept?
ALmost same as mine - 17th-30th june moved to 9th aug - 17th sept.

I’m new to the group, ordered 2nd March M3P white with black seats, original delivery was supposed to be June then moved to May, disappeared in app but even now still showing May 2022? Everyone else seems to be getting new updates am I doing something wrong?

Another thought to drop into the mix, I know Tesla sold off lots of Model 3 Demos recently, I tried to fix up a test drive yesterday and there are none near me. Spoke to the sales team, they are waiting for new demos to arrive in the next 2 weeks, so perhaps the one ship arriving has lots of M3s that are going to become a demo car….

Hi,

i'm returning back to a model 3 after a 2year absence.

My car is due Sept 2022 (order placed June 22), will i recieve a Tesla Mobile Connector with 3pin & 2pin socket adapter for uk/european household charging?

secondly, i recall there was a issue that only Spotify Premium (single account) would work on the Tesla Spotify App, can you now use a Spotify Premium Family subscription now (previously this did not work in 2019)

thanks

@TesAJ I’m in the North. Ordered MY in March. Was May/June, now September/October. No VIN. Haven’t seen anyone else from Ireland with one, but this forum isn’t representative of all orders.

@TesAJ I’m in the North. Ordered MY in March. Was May/June, now September/October. No VIN. Haven’t seen anyone else from Ireland with one, but this forum isn’t representative of all orders.
Also in the North. I know ours come from Southampton by road - not sure about South? Ordered mid Apr and had SMS to say June, then app showed last week in June; now mid Sept - 1 Nov (probably more realistic anyway)! Won’t get VIN until much closer - seems to be about a month. Think the EDD in June had no basis and they are still ironing out new software. Do not put to much store in EDD either way. I am guessing there will be a few updates in the next few weeks.

hope that is the case. Had July as delivery until last week. So definitely back of the queue and do not expect my delivery anytime soon. For an august delivery, the ship should set sail first week of July From Shanghai. if you follow the shipping thread, does not look promising for a uk bound ship anytime soon.

You mean because of delays or generally? Because the second month of the quarter isn’t unusual for UK - mine was collected on 11th Feb and the first Ys came over in February (quite a few people a bit miffed as they would have preferred March for a ‘22 plate)
Both because of the backlog and generally, as 35-40 days are lost in vehicle transit. Per the shipping thread forum, there doesn't seem to be many Uk bound ships in the current month. For July too, there is only one possible ship scheduled on 04th. If that is definitely a Tesla ship, then yes august few can expect deliveries, those who missed the June end deliveries. For others who had July as delivery, don’t think they will get anytime before September.

There’s a few of us with windows starting on August 29th (or thereabouts).

I think the consensus is that we’ll mainly be taking a break from here for a while so as not to get too much envy from those with miraculous June deliveries, before returning in August to moan about the prospect of receiving a ‘22’ plate car a few days before the ‘72’ release.

This is of course a ‘first world’ problem, but man’s gotta moan innit?

Estimated Delivery: August 08 - September 17​

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Updated last week, ordered M3RWD white/black interior on 3/2/22. Had at least a dozen revised delivery dates including the most recent one shown above.

Conclusion-: it will happens when it happens
Because Tesla don’t know until it happens.

Reactions: Daedalus and Pajo78
hope that is the case. Had July as delivery until last week. So definitely back of the queue and do not expect my delivery anytime soon. For an august delivery, the ship should set sail first week of July From Shanghai. if you follow the shipping thread, does not look promising for a uk bound ship anytime soon.
Tbh, nobody knows, not even Mr Miserable. There are so many ships in the region, that people only know its a tesla ship when it pops up from the melee and approaches the tesla Dock. Because of the lock down situation in Shanghai, they may break the normal schedule of not delivering to the UK in the first month of the quarter. My personal worst case scenario of getting my Y according to my edd (August 29-October 8th) would be 6 months. This isn't bad at all in the present climate of car buying. The real pain for me, is that I sold my car in April when my original edd was May 🙈. Money savings are good, but bored of walking and relying on lifts.