Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This thread is getting confusing and loosing it's usefulness. Posts from outside UK with news of vin allocation just make it impossible to understand what is happening.
I thought it was to report and comment on shipping movements to UK and Ireland.
If you must post from other countries please make it plain where you are based.
Dude, go back and read the FIRST POST!

This thread is getting confusing and loosing it's usefulness. Posts from outside UK with news of vin allocation just make it impossible to understand what is happening.
I thought it was to report and comment on shipping movements to UK and Ireland.
If you must post from other countries please make it plain where you are based.
The vin allocation is to help identify the destination of the 4 / 5 Q2 boats. If you’re getting confused. It’s best to just read Mr M’s 9pm bulletin. If you’re getting angry speak to Emma on the Tesla chat.

I fully understand that but if it is not stated in which country the vin has been allocated then it only leads to confusion and speculation.
Let the moderators moderate and concentrate on Mr M in this thread.

These forums are and will always be full of wild speculation until each new member comes to terms with the Tesla delivery black hole. Currently it seems it is still a much better experience timewise compared with legacy manufacturers.

Only on delivery like every other lease
What has gone wrong then?

I placed an order on March the 10th, deposit.

I completed the steps in my Tesla account, for payment info, I selected ALD Finance and submitted my application.

The application was accepted within a day or so and my Tesla order and RN number has been in my account ever since.

Was I not suppose to see my RN / order in my Tesla account?

What has gone wrong then?

I placed an order on March the 10th, deposit.

I completed the steps in my Tesla account, for payment info, I selected ALD Finance and submitted my application.

The application was accepted within a day or so and my Tesla order and RN number has been in my account ever since.

Was I not suppose to see my RN / order in my Tesla account?
This is because ALD are Tesla’s official / preferred lease partner that you order directly though Tesla. So you will have additional access within the app / account. Other lease companies such as Zen, Lex etc are third-party and are ordered externally. Therefore until a couple of days before delivery you will not have this showing in your app / account

Last edited:
Has anyone heard an explanation or theory on why peoples orders done in late Q1 got pushed to Q4 instead of a delivery in Q2? That is at least what is happening in Sweden right now, especially when it comes to MY LR, but also MYP. I mean I can see that the lockdown would make things slipping into Q3, but wouldn’t the boats keep coming during the coming quarter?

Any thoughts?

Has anyone heard an explanation or theory on why peoples orders done in late Q1 got pushed to Q4 instead of a delivery in Q2? That is at least what is happening in Sweden right now, especially when it comes to MY LR, but also MYP. I mean I can see that the lockdown would make things slipping into Q3, but wouldn’t the boats keep coming during the coming quarter?

Any thoughts?
All the information you require has been posted in these forums over the past few months 👍🏻

Reactions: JOL1
Interesting post on twitter, showing teslas production output and order back log.
93F45331-DD9C-4162-8092-EEBA5F76336A.png

Thought this may be of interest to many