Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ladies & Gentlemen.

For the 6th time since I ordered on 7th March 2022 I have yet another new EDD to show just now updated.🤣

August 10th - September 24th.jpg

It was this an hour ago. I suppose I can't complain.😁

September - October.jpg

Christophe here from Belgium: Something's happening for sure (hence why I'm checking other country's fora). Ordered my MYP in July 2021 (with an "after delivery towing hook installation").
I had my delivery dates changed a couple of times but it was supposed to be due on June 1st... Called Tesla today and they said my order was not yet linked to a car. Estimation was that the delivery would be in 2 weeks, if not 1 month from here.

Now, just a minute ago, I got a mail stating that the updated estimated delivery date is September 1st 2022 (!!!).
I truly hope something's wrong in their systems and it will be all settled again tomorrow morning as this is starting to smell fishy... ! :D
Black exterior & interior btw..

I have just checked my EDD yet again, and it’s gone from Aug 7th - 18th Sept to 24th June - 30th June, and I now have a vin showing! I assume this must be a cancellation? having resigned myself to a long wait, I can now get excited all over again!
I thought it might help some to get an idea where they might be in the virtual queue!
MY White, black, 19’s ordered on 25th Jan with Tesla loan.
What is your chosen collection destination? I wonder if those closest to Southampton have been prioritised for faster delivery before month-end.

I ordered on March 13th (MYLR, MSM, 19", standard AP) and my window has been set to August 29th - October 13th, from mid to end-June.

From speaking with Tesla this morning, it sounds like the delivery windows have been pushed back due to the 'algorithm' seeing the lower output due to the factory closures. As output goes back to normal, we should apparently see the windows move closer over the next few weeks. Apparently I could see mine delivered July/August all being well... 🤔
This was posted on another thread which seems to make some sense to all the changes?

I also have a revised date from august/october back to the original June 24-30. I Missed a call from generic Tesla number an hour ago, so checked app and account and now shows final payment due on delivery. No VIN showing, had to phone Tesla back to get it. Red M3P, black int. ordered 10th feb.
Be very careful if you have no VIN, they did this to me, I paid 18k and shortly after changed the EDD to Sep, Sep-Oct27th and now no EDD.

I've been trying to get them to refund the amount for the last 4 weeks, chased multiple times and each time they apologies for the poor service but don't sort it.

Reactions: robmcm
What is your chosen collection destination? I wonder if those closest to Southampton have been prioritised for faster delivery before month-end.
Maybe, I am due to collect from Bristol, however I did advise that I would be happy to collect from Southampton, as both are equally inconvenient when you live in south Devon ! CS did say I might be able to get it delivered as I was Tesla Loan, but I don’t think I’ll push that one, or I may go back to a Nov EED!