Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a private plate to go on so didn't really care about the reg.
Now to get insurance.
Have you had the final invoice yet?
One more payment to make then will get final invoice. £20k max payment per day with my bank.😝

I had a personalised plate I was looking at which was very suitable but gonna keep what it has come with MM22 ***

Last edited:
I just got a text confirming my MYLR White/Black/19/AP will be delivered on June 30, requesting that I reply to confirm the delivery address.

This is a company car via Arval ordered mid-March (RN received March 21) originally estimated July 15 (by Arval) and this is my first and only delivery update.

Insuring for the first time as a company car - only insured privately before, so not sure how it all works compared to doing it privately - any insurance company recommendations ?
Make sure you get the registered keeper and owner details correct - if you are leasing you may have to advise Lease Company for both, which added more than £200 p.a. to the quote I received (still best quote was Admiral via TopCashback insurance comparison).

LV wouldn't quote as no tracker
Direct Line wouldn't quote as V5 not in my name (couple of others refused for the same reason)

Make sure you get the registered keeper and owner details correct - if you are leasing you may have to advise Lease Company for both, which added more than £200 p.a. to the quote I received (still best quote was Admiral via TopCashback insurance comparison).

LV wouldn't quote as no tracker
Direct Line wouldn't quote as V5 not in my name (couple of others refused for the same reason)
I'm with LV for my model S and now model Y.

They do ask for a tracker but when you explain to them all Tesla's have one built in and activated all the time, they accept that.

It is a running thing on the Tesla Facebook group. LV just read from a screen but accept the Tesla tracker.

My model S is a P90DL and its only £380 to insure! The Model Y as a brand new quote was £950 from LV, but £120 for the remainder of my policy (Sep) and about £520 for the year.

I think it's high as its a new car with no data.

Reactions: Kingpopsy
That was via Tesla... normally I wouldn't bother with DL, and just use go confuse the meerkat ...
The only reason I've gone with DL is because of other posters on fb groups and forums that they're pretty good if you have a cracked windscreen, they don't mind tesla replacing it through autoglass. I believe Admiral aren't keen on that.

Reactions: Rensteruk