Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look in your Tesla app on your phone or open up your account on your computer you should see something like this below..👍
View attachment 816807
20220616_064345000_iOS.png

Thanks, but I don't see one at all, see above - reserved Jan 2022.

Ordered a Model 3 RWD end of Feb 2022 through my employers company car scheme provider Zenith. Original delivery date early June 2022 now moved to Nov 2022.

You can no longer order them on the Zenith portal so I suspect it will be cancelled anyway as presumably costs have got up. Frustrating. Anyone dealing with Zenith think they are appalling as a company car provider.

Same as mine except I went for the Geminis. Ordered 4/3/22 - No VIN :(
I looked at Mad Professor and thought "the only difference with my order was the wheels and I ordered only a few days after so maybe turbine wheels got priority".

At least you have the same order as me, but a month ahead in the queue and your EDD is a month(ish) ahead of me ;)

Reactions: xtattsbox
Collecting next Wednesday and just received a call from Tesla to check everything, they said I need to bring my insurance documents which I've never seen that mentioned before, we have a fleet policy that doesn't list individual drivers or vehicles so didn't want to get in a debate about it when collecting the car, do we actually need to take a cover note?

Awoke this morning to find a text from Tesla with the VIN and registration number for my MYLR/White/Black/19.

Arval was pretty accurate in their estimate (July 15 versus June 30), and I avoided the EDD hell by having no access to see it bounce around! Insurance et al is covered by the lease since this is a company car. Home delivery in North Hampshire.

Ordered 24/04/22 Model Y LR Red/Black/20s, for collection in Southampton.
Estimated delivery June - July > August - September > September 19 - November 3 > September 12 - October 27 > June 22 - June 30.

VIN in source code. (LRWYHCEK6NC347***)

No text and or email as of yet.
That's the fastest delivery I have seen in this quarter . May be the colour

Reactions: Rensteruk
My cars going to cazoo on Friday, unless the motorway sale going on today trump's the cazoo offer. I'll let you know how it goes if still with cazoo.

I know you aren't heading to Cazoo anymore.

But just dropped my car off this morning - was in and out within 10 minutes, money already in my bank before I got to the door! Was given the quoted price as well - the checking seemed quite minimal, seemed more concerned with milage rather than a thorough external inspection. Pretty happy and would recommend them for anyone thinking about Cazoo.

Reactions: Nd4me