Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
#TeamBlue
#teamwhiteinterior
Model Y-3.jpg

So now I have no car keys, I have had a near miss and left home without any house keys….On this occasion, someone was at home… I need a Tesla front door lock, until Elon makes one, I have bough and fitted a key safe.

I have a bent bit of wire in the boot that can be used if I forget my house keys. With a bit of practice I can open from the inside through the letter box. It was an eye opener when the locksmith did it so I try to remember to lock it from the outside (which also then means we’ve remembered the keys)

Oooh you did a thing with the front bumper plate, right? Is that a DIY jobby or did the detailer do it?

Sick looking ride btw. Must admit the Y looks good in any colour with the 20’s. Can’t wait for mine!
PMG in Belfast did the AMAZING detailing on the car, and suggested the plate holder removal, I think it works really well as the plate holders were horrible to me. Now having said that I think its a simple thing, open the plate holder edging, remove plate, remove screws from plate holder, remove plate holder, 3M stick plate back to mount, put plate holders in garage to stay there for ever.
PMG-Y.jpg

Last edited:
PMG in Belfast did the AMAZING detailing on the car, and suggested the plate holder removal, I think it works really well as the plate holders were horrible to me. Now having said that I think its a simple thing, open the plate holder edging, remove plate, remove screws from plate holder, remove plate holder, 3M stick plate back to mount, put plate holders in garage to stay there for ever.View attachment 824031
Beautiful.👌😊

PMG in Belfast did the AMAZING detailing on the car, and suggested the plate holder removal, I think it works really well as the plate holders were horrible to me. Now having said that I think its a simple thing, open the plate holder edging, remove plate, remove screws from plate holder, remove plate holder, 3M stick plate back to mount, put plate holders in garage to stay there for ever.View attachment 824031
Fantastic detail, looks amazing. Mine going in in Thursday, cannot wait to see what they do with it

Gorgeous 😍