Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fitted a few extras today that I purchased earlier, Stick on front plate, Red caliper covers which gives it that "Performance" look.

Got some Alloy pedals to fit to the pedals when I get 5 minutes too.:cool:

Yes I am a tart.😂

Your thoughts guy's, better or worse.?
front.JPG

right side.JPG

front wheel.JPG

back wheel.JPG

Reactions: Kingpopsy and Fryto
Reactions: Toblerone
Fitted a few extras today that I purchased earlier, Stick on front plate, Red caliper covers which gives it that "Performance" look.

Yes I am a tart.😂

View attachment 825368

View attachment 825369

View attachment 825370

View attachment 825371
Great colour , congratulations! I personally like pure black wheel vs Red body contrast but not so sure if I would introduce a further contrast within the wheels with the calliper covers in red unless it was a black MY with induction wheels. At the end of the day personal taste and choice - it is an eye catching colour and wheel choice 👍👍enjoy your ride…

Yes I am a tart.😂

View attachment 825368

View attachment 825369

View attachment 825370

View attachment 825371

She is gorgeous; Rita Hayworth meets Marylyn Monroe and then some.

Me too! (tart that is)

So, we are collecting Lizzie tomorrow from her spa treatments.

Hopefully they will have fitted the red calliper covers (without the Tesla name) and red rim rash protectors on the naked Gems. Couple of other bits that will be covered by photos.

All together now: "Just one more sleep - give it to me.......there is a Y that waits for us .....a Y from Elon Musk.....who makes the motors that we all love". (to the tune of O'Sole Mio or Walls Cornetto)

Now then...SWMBO says. " Red, red, red, enough allReddy! If you are wearing those red New Balance trainers, I, in the words of the Dragons, am out!)"

Right then...where are my old brown plimsoles ......?

Great colour , congratulations! I personally like pure black wheel vs Red body contrast but not so sure if I would introduce a further contrast within the wheels with the calliper covers in red unless it was a black MY with induction wheels. At the end of the day personal taste and choice - it is an eye catching colour and wheel choice 👍👍enjoy your ride…
Red! Red! and more red.....I'm loving all things red! Stalin would have appreciated my taste but would have preferred a ZIL for he and a Gulag for me.

Last edited:
Do you know what, I've been fiddling with that, thinking, this can't be the mirror surround, it's all loose. The missus keeps saying 'leave it, you're going to break it', lol. So it is actually just a shipping thing?
The clear plastic around the frameless mirror is packing material. It can be safely popped off.