Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this is a question that’s been asked multiple times. But I couldn’t find a good answer when doing a search. Most likely due to not finding the right words.

Is there a collection of links to different shipping companies VIN-trackers?
I remember finding my previous car while in transit.
I think this is the only one

I imagine Tesla make it a condition of chartering a vessel that the cargo is not trackable.

Reactions: Toblerone
What number did you call them on?

Was it in your source code when you rang? Or did calling alone get you assigned?
No it must have already been assigned, I just can’t see it in my account as it’s 3rd party lease, they just confirmed one was assigned and told me it

Is there anyone who ordered MY in March and got the VIN number
Filtering the @Frizzy database, it appears that of the March orders, only the lucky @MrMSM has had a VIN assigned so far. Although, it could be the case that some users have not yet updated the information.

A flurry of VINs over the past few days and the shipping news is very exciting - fingers crossed for us all!

Reactions: Toblerone
Filtering the @Frizzy database, it appears that of the March orders, only the lucky @MrMSM has had a VIN assigned so far. Although, it could be the case that some users have not yet updated the information.

A flurry of VINs over the past few days and the shipping news is very exciting - fingers crossed for us all!
@Fryto sorry - you asked for MY orders specifically, in which case (according to database) no March order has a VIN yet ! :oops:.

I called Tesla yesterday on 01628 450 660 and spoke to the delivery team who informed me that non-cancellation orders should get notification in the Tesla app/SMS 20-30 days before delivery date.