Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's really odd your the first i've seen to have an EDD of later than september when ordering in January. In your position I might consider contacting Tesla and seeing whats up.
There are other RWD orders before mine with the same EDD in various colours etc. I've called Tesla but all they can seem to do is repeat the EDD that's on my account and cant really explain the 7 month difference to my original EDD😒. I'm holding out the slight bit of hope there's something on Morning Chorus for me

There are other RWD orders before mine with the same EDD in various colours etc. I've called Tesla but all they can seem to do is repeat the EDD that's on my account and cant really explain the 7 month difference to my original EDD😒. I'm holding out the slight bit of hope there's something on Morning Chorus for me
Ha, thats the differentiating factor ...its a Model 3 RWD...I think that says it all then.