Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We’re in the watch with interest period of the quarter, many M3 customers getting excited with VINS and some MY customers also, especially for white cars. Would love to see a few more ships setting off in the next week or so or hopes will begin to fade. UK to China please make me a MSM one with my name on it, please please please.
Bob - you’ve got like a month for ships to leave and still make it to Southampton for Q3 end…

I actually tried Forza today, spoke to someone then got cut off, I called straight back and pretty sure they were picking up the phone and putting it straight down twice in a row, never tried again.

Has anyone else used them or be happy with there service
I did actually start the process with them today... other than one call not returned, so far so good... although the application form is old school pdf to be printed, completed and scanned!

Hi all first time posting here but I have been lurking here for some time.
I also ordered from Zen Auto and I called this morning and asked about an update on my order (MY White/black ordered mid April) and they said the EDD of January. At this point I I got annoyed and told them that I knew they had stock from June and at the point of order they told me they had pre ordered cars.
Anyway I got the below from Tesla this late afternoon by text but I can not reply. What does it mean?

Tesla Action Required - Your Model Y is due for delivery on Saturday, 03 September. Deliveries are made between 8 am and the end of the day. Reply with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Not ready for your Model Y or need help? Reply here.

beginning to think that Zen or even Tesla are giving the dearer more recent customer orders precedent over the cheaper older orders to bump up their profits.
I dont see any pattern that Tesla are doing that. My MSM M3 RWD was ordered just after the price rise and is on Nov delivery just same as Ashderman and Sharms from before the rise. I think it would make more sense for them to do the reverse and clear the lower income cars while the costs are lower ie before input costs rise further. Otherwise they are shoving lower margins into future quarters which would not make sense to the accountants.

Reactions: Toblerone
After some advice.

I just called Tesla to see if I could get an update on the MY I ordered in April through work. As it’s a third party order I don’t see the car in my account but have the RN.

I was told by the advisor I would not be allocated a car because the leasing company “hadn’t filled in all the details” however work say it’s all done! Has anyone else experienced this when ordering through a third party?

Thanks in advance,

After some advice.

I just called Tesla to see if I could get an update on the MY I ordered in April through work. As it’s a third party order I don’t see the car in my account but have the RN.

I was told by the advisor I would not be allocated a car because the leasing company “hadn’t filled in all the details” however work say it’s all done! Has anyone else experienced this when ordering through a third party?

Thanks in advance,
What leasing company is it being ordered through?

After some advice.

Thanks in advance,
Do you mind letting me know the number you called, as I would like to speak to them about my order

Yeah two weeks it took from appearing in app to delivery, mines coming this Thursday.

they tell you our delivery partner will call you in one week after you’ve paid the deposit, ignore that and call Aston Barclay at donnington (google for number) and say you want to arrange delivery of your zen Tesla, they will then book you in.
This is good info - thanks! I'm looking forward to getting the delivery booked in!

Do you know how delivery is done? Car on a trailer or driven to your premises? I'm in Glasgow.