Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, long time member first time poster. Info might be reassuring for some. Spoke to TA this morning to ask about my EDD, like others my dates vanished from the App weeks ago and there is no sign of it retuning any time soon, although can see it online in my account. Ordered MSM/19/black April 15th for NEC. Initially an EDD June, then Sept and then worked to a 3 day delivery window at end of June (stupidly got v excited) and then predictably slipped to Sept-Oct. I’ve been sitting on 5-30 Sept for a few weeks now.

TA confirmed currently I’m estimated Sept delivery. I pushed a little and asked how likely that is (I know!) he said he wouldn’t quantify it but it’s “highly likely” that it will come in Sept. I also asked if there were any other shipments expected to leave this quarter and he said yes. He told me that I’d probably need to wait another 3 weeks for an update. I’ve read enough on here to know that this could all be made up, but I’ll move forward with some cautious optimism and maybe not check my online EDD every half hour for a week or two! Not getting my hopes up, but nice to know it’s still somewhere in the system!

Update from lease company:

- last week EDD moved to Nov
- this week EDD moved back to September

No vin assigned yet…

I have asked the question if people who ordered in March via them have either been assigned/received a car - agent said he would check & report back.

Wonder if this is tied to the shipment movements on the other thread…

Order Date: 27th April
EDD1: 1st Sept
EDD2: Nov
EDD3: Sept

MYLR blue/black 20inch wheels

Just to make sure I am not checking in the wrong place 3 times a day. To find VIN in the source code, I go to my Tesla Account, pull up the Dashboard View, select my car, next page loading shows my car details, finance etc. Hit CRTL U to pull up source code, Hit CRTL F, Search for showdocument. As long as I see this, I do not have a VIN. Or am I missing anything? Thanks
1659448462425.png

Just to make sure I am not checking in the wrong place 3 times a day. To find VIN in the source code, I go to my Tesla Account, pull up the Dashboard View, select my car, next page loading shows my car details, finance etc. Hit CRTL U to pull up source code, Hit CRTL F, Search for showdocument. As long as I see this, I do not have a VIN. Or am I missing anything? Thanks
View attachment 835700
If the car is coming from Shanghai - you try doing a search for "LRW". This is what the vin's will begin with.

Reactions: DWINTER

No vin assigned yet…

I have asked the question if people who ordered in March via them have either been assigned/received a car - agent said he would check & report back.

Your order is extremely similar to mine, save for the interior colour.

My EDD has been Sep 5 - Sep 30 since July 1st. Before that it was Sep-Oct since June 1. Hope we all get some positive updates over the next fortnight.

Hi all, I have just checked my Tesla account and the credit offer has now expired as it is over 90 days… a quick phone call to Tesla and I have been told they will requote the finance offer but it will be at the 5.9% APR instead of the Original 4.9%…. Has anybody else experienced this? I am sure I have seen posts saying they have honoured the original APR in the past?? If this is not the case then can anybody recommend a cheaper finance for me to go through. I kind of set myself a reasonable monthly payment of no more than £400/month to stop me getting carried away and going too stupid. My M3 order came in at £398/month.. perfect! Except this APR rise will take me over my ideal monthly price I was looking for

Hi all, I have just checked my Tesla account and the credit offer has now expired as it is over 90 days… a quick phone call to Tesla and I have been told they will requote the finance offer but it will be at the 5.9% APR instead of the Original 4.9%…. Has anybody else experienced this? I am sure I have seen posts saying they have honoured the original APR in the past?? If this is not the case then can anybody recommend a cheaper finance for me to go through. I kind of set myself a reasonable monthly payment of no more than £400/month to stop me getting carried away and going too stupid. My M3 order came in at £398/month.. perfect! Except this APR rise will take me over my ideal monthly price I was looking for
Personal finance through Tesla or business finance through Blackhorse via Tesla?

If the former, I don’t think we’ve seen any examples of personal finance being re-quoted yet at the higher APR.

But for business, once it’s expired then there‘s been quite a few examples of people being told they will need to apply for new finance nearer delivery, and it will be at the new rate.

Personal finance through Tesla or business finance through Blackhorse via Tesla?

If the former, I don’t think we’ve seen any examples of personal finance being re-quoted yet at the higher APR.

But for business, once it’s expired then there‘s been quite a few examples of people being told they will need to apply for new finance nearer delivery, and it will be at the new rate.
My order is personal finance through Tesla PCP… the man on the phone said it goes through at the new APR… like I say I’m pretty certain I’ve seen posts of Tesla honouring the original rate

My order is personal finance through Tesla PCP… the man on the phone said it goes through at the new APR… like I say I’m pretty certain I’ve seen posts of Tesla honouring the original rate
This is worrying as back in June a few of us went through this mini roller coaster and we all got the same feedback, that the APR and price is fixed even after the agreement expires.

This is worrying as back in June a few of us went through this mini roller coaster and we all got the same feedback, that the APR and price is fixed even after the agreement expires.
Just rang Tesla again to get another advisor. He has said (and checked with management) they will honour the 4.9% if I don’t resubmit my application now. Seems like some people at Tesla aren’t sure what they’re doing haha

• Love
Reactions: JOL1 and Daedalus
To be honest, I think anything that has happened before needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Interest rates are soaring and anyone that picked up their Tesla in June, if their 90 days had expired that would have put them in February order territory, where the base rate was 0.5%. It was 1% in June so manageable for them to swallow it in the name of customer service.

Bank of England expected to raise base rate to 1.75% tomorrow so it’s not going to be a huge shock if Tesla try to back out of this policy, especially with delivery dates towards the end of the year where the rate could be well above 2%.

It’s well worth challenging Tesla on it and I’d be pissed if they did it, but you can see the logic. (I’m clinging onto my 3.9%)

Reactions: Daedalus
View attachment 835700

You can log into your account and then use the above, the top line has the vin :)

No vin assigned yet…

I’m the same spec, ordered direct 1 week before you.
EDD just changed to 1-30 Sept. No VIN assignment yet. Hoping that changes when the current ship departs.