Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered (personal) in April with Tesla Finance/loan @3.99%. This morning just noticed on my account that my credit offer has expired (after 90 days ) and asking me to “resubmit” my credit application to proceed.

Could anyone please remind me what would be the process to get the initial rate honoured and get back on to the same rate and terms that I was since April?

I want to get it right and not end up with the latest rates on the 11th hr, just because I took the wrong steps in the process…

Many thanks!

Reactions: NP90
Ordered (personal) in April with Tesla Finance/loan @3.99%. This morning just noticed on my account that my credit offer has expired (after 90 days ) and asking me to “resubmit” my credit application to proceed.

Could anyone please remind me what would be the process to get the initial rate honoured and get back on to the same rate and terms that I was since April?

I want to get it right and not end up with the latest rates on the 11th hr, just because I took the wrong steps in the process…

Many thanks!
Just resubmit it online and you'll get the same rate. I had to do the same a couple of weeks ago.

For those who check this thread awaiting M3RWD & not the rwd hangout.. received a phonecall from Southampton delivery team yesterday (came up on my phone as a social media agency.. made me very wary) with a scheduled delivery date 23 August.

I'm direct order through Tesla - all other deliveries I've seen so far have been through octopus. Hopeful that means they are starting to allocate vins with morning chorus approaching the Suez canal - hope we see some more allocations soon!
When did you order? I have an RWD on order from the start of Feb through Lex. They are still telling me 01/09. Not convinced

Did it work? I'm sure I'm over 90 days on same product but no warning yet...
Just done it(w/o any change and just clicking “resubmit “, it seemed to work, all details match as far as I can tell. After the approval confirmation, 5-10 mins, I saw payment required message under payment options and continue button which leads to remaining balance and the TFS bank account details. Made a £10 transfer and will see how it goes…EDD hasn’t changed yet and still 4-30 Sep as it was in the last few weeks with no VIN

Just done it(w/o any change and just clicking “resubmit “, it seemed to work, all details match as far as I can tell. After the approval confirmation, 5-10 mins, I saw payment required message under payment options and continue button which leads to remaining balance and the TFS bank account details. Made a £10 transfer and will see how it goes…EDD hasn’t changed yet and still 4-30 Sep as it was in the last few weeks with no VIN
I think that's a bug, it shouldn't prompt you to pay until you are matched with a car and close to delivery date.

Amazing thread that I’ve only just found. Some great work thank you for all the effort.

I have a quick question.

I’ve got a MYLR on order and received a confirmed delivery date to me of 2nd September (it’s not collection but a delivery).

As it’s a lease car I assume the VIN goes to the lease company. I’ve had a text saying I’ll get the reg when the DVLA issue the 72 plates so it looks fairly solid as a date.

Based on that, which ship would it be likely on as not sure of the turn around from arrival delivery

Thanks

Reactions: MYLRToon
Amazing thread that I’ve only just found. Some great work thank you for all the effort.

I have a quick question.

I’ve got a MYLR on order and received a confirmed delivery date to me of 2nd September (it’s not collection but a delivery).

As it’s a lease car I assume the VIN goes to the lease company. I’ve had a text saying I’ll get the reg when the DVLA issue the 72 plates so it looks fairly solid as a date.

Based on that, which ship would it be likely on as not sure of the turn around from arrival delivery

Thanks
Your username is fabulous 🤣 mines with a lease company (Lex via a broker) but I’ve heard nothing yet.. what spec/when ordered etc for the records?

I think that's a bug, it shouldn't prompt you to pay until you are matched with a car and close to delivery date.
Thanks for the heads up! I think I have been over pro active, you are right it says pay off the remaining balance prior to delivery as well as another mention pay amount due at delivery…I guess I may have done the trial payment well in advance and will see if gets reflected on the account…waiting continues 👍😊

Reactions: Toblerone
Thanks. It’s an old one feom the Xbox. Usually gets a few laughs.

I ordered mid Feb. Confirmation email from fleet company was 18th Feb so within a few days of that.

I’ve got the base spec coming.

MYLR
White paint
Black Interior
19” Wheels

Thanks. It’s an old one feom the Xbox. Usually gets a few laughs.

I ordered mid Feb. Confirmation email from fleet company was 18th Feb so within a few days of that.

I’ve got the base spec coming.

MYLR
White paint
Black Interior
19” Wheels
Mid-Feb for a MYLR? I didn't know there was still unfulfilled orders from that long ago!? Did you put it on hold by any chance?

Mid-Feb for a MYLR? I didn't know there was still unfulfilled orders from that long ago!? Did you put it on hold by any chance?
No never put on hold. From what I remember in the time I confirmed the order with the fleet company and them sending the confirmation it was on order the Tesla site changed the lead time from Mar-Apr to July.

At least it looks like I’ve not got to long now ☺️

Amazing thread and thank you for all the hard work put in on it.

Just curious I’ve got a lease car coming with a confirmed delivery date of 2nd September.

I assume I’ve not got a VIN as this will go to the lease company but I did get a text saying I’ll get the reg when the DVLA issue the new 72 plates.

Based on that is it possible to work out what ship my MYLR will be on?

Not sure on the turn around from a ship arriving to the car being delivered to me (it is a delivery not a collection)

Thanks

Amazing thread and thank you for all the hard work put in on it.

Just curious I’ve got a lease car coming with a confirmed delivery date of 2nd September.

I assume I’ve not got a VIN as this will go to the lease company but I did get a text saying I’ll get the reg when the DVLA issue the new 72 plates.

Based on that is it possible to work out what ship my MYLR will be on?

Not sure on the turn around from a ship arriving to the car being delivered to me (it is a delivery not a collection)

Thanks
If it's a confirmed delivery at this stage then the lease company have probably had it since June but have held on to it for the new '72 plate so it holds more residual value for them. There was another post on this sort of thing a few pages back.