Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered MY Blue from the UK in July and was told I’d have it in November then I got a further update from the third party saying EDD is Sept to Nov. Any idea when I can expect to receive this? I heard they tend to deliver at the end of each Qrt, is that true?

I ordered MY Blue from the UK in July and was told I’d have it in November then I got a further update from the third party saying EDD is Sept to Nov. Any idea when I can expect to receive this? I heard they tend to deliver at the end of each Qrt, is that true?
Welcome to #TeamBlue.
You will be either Sept or more likely Nov/Dec.

Yes they tend to deliver in the last month or two of the quarter. Never the first barring technical issues, as they don’t want $$$ on the high seas when they report results at the end of the Q. Only delivered cars count.

Welcome to #TeamBlue.
You will be either Sept or more likely Nov/Dec.

Yes they tend to deliver in the last month or two of the quarter. Never the first barring technical issues, as they don’t want $$$ on the high seas when they report results at the end of the Q. Only delivered cars count.
Thanks, thought it was odd they they gave me a Sept to Nov EDD bearing in mind the deliveries at the end of qrts. Would have made more sense to say Sept to Dec?? Can I read anything into the fact the company I am leasing through want to install the home charger on 7th Sept??

Thanks, thought it was odd they they gave me a Sept to Nov EDD bearing in mind the deliveries at the end of qrts. Would have made more sense to say Sept to Dec?? Can I read anything into the fact the company I am leasing through want to install the home charger on 7th Sept??
There’s a My delivery thread to ask these questions. Mods with likely move it there.

I should have added that my ED just recently changed from 31st Dec to Sept to Nov, if that makes any difference

So I got my text yesterday asking me pick a collection day which is scheduled on the 27th this month, did you pay upon receiving the text btw? I think I might not even get the car when I visit the car dealership which is great cause honestly I don't mind to wait for a few days for the newer plates. But the full invoice has been sent to me today. I need to know when did you pay? Hope you see this message. Thx
I haven't paid yet... Don't need to until 7 days before collection... I sent £5 to check if it reduced my remaining balance which it did so I'll probably send the money nearer the time

I haven't paid yet... Don't need to until 7 days before collection... I sent £5 to check if it reduced my remaining balance which it did so I'll probably send the money nearer the time
Note for some folks: Check your bank if there's a limit to bank transfers. Irish bank transfer limit (for AIB) is €10k each day. We paid by cash as we took loan directly from the bank and not through Tesla.

Am I the only May order still showing EDD September [2nd to 30th]? I suspect the total lack of updates on my EDD is reason I’ve not been shifted to Q4 yet but this will surely happen in 4 or 5 weeks.
Back in May I had a June EDD but once I got a about 4 weeks away it changed. Hold tight next week or two and you should know if your getting it or not this Q. I’m Early April order and only recently got an EDD update after 2 months of nothing.

Reactions: Toblerone
FBFFCECE-D506-46D3-848E-C8F6DF1D4535.jpeg

Got this update today… not sure if it means anything by “however subject to change”

This was randomly out of the blue too