Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know the current BH PCP business interest rates since the latest BoE rate rise? Tesla website suggests still 5.9...

I've applied through forza, but despite chasing they seem to be just sitting on the application. With my delivery possibly getting close I'm considering just sucking up the previous BH rate (5.9)... I don't want forza delays to lose me my place in the queue...

I need some advice, i have moved house since originally applying for Tesla loan, now it appears its expired and the credit report will show me at my new address. If i change my address will the rate of interest change as its 2% different to when I applied
1660560882997.png

The same with Zen Auto and they did say December and then November and originally it was September. Seems to change every time I call. Expect if I call this week it will be January. lol. I'm know not calling.
Mine was originally quoted as Jun for my Feb 23rd order by zen lol. That obviously came and went. When I asked again a couple of days ago they said Nov still which is what they said a month or so ago too.

Sounds like there will be flurry of pick-up dates coming through this week for those who have received a VIN and recent texts from Tesla asking for you to complete all pre-delivery tasks. I'm NEC Hub pick-up, so betting on mid-Sept rather than early Sept

Mine was originally quoted as Jun for my Feb 23rd order by zen lol. That obviously came and went. When I asked again a couple of days ago they said Nov still which is what they said a month or so ago too.
I ordered with electric.auto (basically Zen) in mid-April and was told around 16-20 weeks wait which put delivery into approx next month. They called about a month ago to say it's been moved to November (expected 28-30 week wait from order).

Reactions: Falcon22
GLOVIS COMPANION is in the Bay of Bengal. She's making excellent time at the moment but her speed will drop as she meets increasingly heavy seas. It should only last about 48htrs or so. She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.
Along with a few other folks on this thread, I found my VIN hidden at a time that suggests model Y is on GLOVIS COMPANION. At the time, my ED was 1-15th Sept. That's now slipped to 9-23rd. I've also noted that (according to the VIN checkers), my VIN isn't valid, any idea why that might be?

Not sure if the slip indicates a later arrival for GLOVIS COMPANION, or just pickups being shuffled around, but thought I'd post the slippage here, in case it's useful info.

Along with a few other folks on this thread, I found my VIN hidden at a time that suggests model Y is on GLOVIS COMPANION. At the time, my ED was 1-15th Sept. That's now slipped to 9-23rd. I've also noted that (according to the VIN checkers), my VIN isn't valid, any idea why that might be?

Not sure if the slip indicates a later arrival for GLOVIS COMPANION, or just pickups being shuffled around, but thought I'd post the slippage here, in case it's useful info.
No slippage. MrM had its arrival on the 1st September. Up to 4 weeks to deliver them all so up to the 23rd is as expected. Mine is 6-23rd.

so what is it on your VIN that is not valid. according to say this checker?

Hi all

Just registered today but been watching this thread for some time with interest.

I ordered a model 3 LR in white from Lex (lease) in mid March this year. Just had an out of the blue email from them saying estimated delivery is now Feb 23. Original due date was June 22.

This is not a good sign, I was expecting maybe October or Nov latest.

Hopefully others are not about to get similar news.

Hi all

Just registered today but been watching this thread for some time with interest.

I ordered a model 3 LR in white from Lex (lease) in mid March this year. Just had an out of the blue email from them saying estimated delivery is now Feb 23. Original due date was June 22.

This is not a good sign, I was expecting maybe October or Nov latest.

Hopefully others are not about to get similar news.
Something sounds wrong with this timescale and I have to think ,if accurate it is related to the Lease Company as many orders direct with Tesla have had much shorter lead times. You can check Fitzzy's database and you will see orders of Mod 3LR with vins allocated

Last edited:
Reactions: Edward Mango
Awesome, thank you. Due to pick up from Southampton, so hoping there is minimal delay between the cars arrival and me getting my grubby mitts on it. :0)
That's an unusual slippage, especially if you are due to pick up in Southampton. I don't see why they would like the car to stay on the quay for three weeks... I'm still 1-15... Hopefully this is not going to spread...

Reactions: Edward Mango
Something sounds wrong with this timescale and I have to think ,if accurate it is related to the Lease Company as many orders direct with Tesla have had much shorter lead times. You can check Fitzzy's database and you will see orders of Mod 3LR with vins allocated
My M3LR red direct order is looking worst case end of Jan so it's not too far off. Ordered March 05

Just read that power plant outages in China due to an unprecedented heatwave had forced several industrial sites, especially Li-Ion batteries manufacturers, to halt production from Aug 15th until at least the 20th.
This is happening away from GF Shanghai at the moment, in the Sichuan province, but I guess we should keep an eye on this to see how the situation evolves or could propagate to the east in the next few days
Still, a breezy 43°C/110°F in Shanghai today...

Reactions: Rensteruk and Ted56