Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glov
Don't annoy people from Yorkshire, is my motto, I know as a Lancastrian 😂😂😂They will stop supplying good beer to us. Hippo-Rugby just asked a straight forward question. We are all learning and in the “club”
I agree with the "Don't annoy people from Yorkshire". My better half is from Yorkshire and she has said that if I mention ONCE more that my car "might" be shipping soon I may not make it to the weekend....

Would you Adam and Eve it! The missus and I where geting just a little bit tired of daily/hourly scanning of various posts in various forums for some sort of info on my Model Y that I decided to treat us to a nice Mediteratian/Greek style lunch, very nice it was too (our first time in
a restaurant since the Covid debacle, 2yrs+) to take our minds off things and chill a bit. On my return I dutifully signed into my Tesla A/C, checked the source-code page and voila I HAVE MY HIDDEN VIN! :0
Details, so far; VIn = LRWYHCEK1NC***899. EDD= still 19th - 30th Sept 2022 (All paid-for and confimed, just awaiting a text for actual collection date from Birmingham NEC hub) Ordered 02-05-2022 at Stratford-on-Avon Tesla.

Would you Adam and Eve it! The missus and I where geting just a little bit tired of daily/hourly scanning of various posts in various forums for some sort of info on my Model Y that I decided to treat us to a nice Mediteratian/Greek style lunch, very nice it was too (our first time in
a restaurant since the Covid debacle, 2yrs+) to take our minds off things and chill a bit. On my return I dutifully signed into my Tesla A/C, checked the source-code page and voila I HAVE MY HIDDEN VIN! :0
Details, so far; VIn = LRWYHCEK1NC***899. EDD= still 19th - 30th Sept 2022 (All paid-for and confimed, just awaiting a text for actual collection date from Birmingham NEC hub) Ordered 02-05-2022 at Stratford-on-Avon Tesla.
Oh yes........Its a Model Y LR (white-on-white + 20"ers