Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered around Feb time, but was thrown around with dates a few times (initial delivery was March 2022 so was excited to have the 22 plate, but that kept shifting and the last EDD was August - not so pleased with that, with the 72 plates around the corner). Thankfully the date changed to September and after I am back from honeymoon!

Pleased to say I finally have a hidden VIN as of this morning and my order date has gone from 23-30 Sep to 20-30 Sep - 3 days earlier for the start of the window for some odd reason but I have learned not to question the mystical ways of Tesla.

Pick up from Trafford Centre. M3LR, Blue, no fancy stuff added. Will be saying bye to my beloved 2019 (69) M3P which has served me well despite its niggles every so often. Hopefully the China made machines will have better build quality.

We shall wait and see.

I ordered around Feb time, but was thrown around with dates a few times (initial delivery was March 2022 so was excited to have the 22 plate, but that kept shifting and the last EDD was August - not so pleased with that, with the 72 plates around the corner). Thankfully the date changed to September and after I am back from honeymoon!

Pleased to say I finally have a hidden VIN as of this morning and my order date has gone from 23-30 Sep to 20-30 Sep - 3 days earlier for the start of the window for some odd reason but I have learned not to question the mystical ways of Tesla.

Pick up from Trafford Centre. M3LR, Blue, no fancy stuff added. Will be saying bye to my beloved 2019 (69) M3P which has served me well despite its niggles every so often. Hopefully the China made machines will have better build quality.

We shall wait and see.
Congrats! It's great to see some M3 February orders being fulfilled. Seems like the recent production has been very heavily focused on the Y.

I don’t think they meant it maliciously a lot of us just learnt about this recently as RCC ANTWERP also recently toggled it’s transponder for the same reason.
Don't annoy people from Yorkshire, is my motto, I know as a Lancastrian 😂😂😂They will stop supplying good beer to us. Hippo-Rugby just asked a straight forward question. We are all learning and in the “club”