Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you 😀 deposit is 10k, so might be worth giving them the heads up then. Does the amount due show a new total after let's say I do £1 will it update to £9999? And I am assuming it's worth printing off all the transactions to prove its sent?
Try not to stress it works like clockwork and payments made will be fully reflected in your account and amount due reduced lol. Just make sure you quote your RN number in reference as this is the key for allocation. There really is no necessity to call in advance it only delays everyone for no valid reason

Oh yes........Its a Model Y LR (white-on-white + 20"ers
Congrats, ordered the day after us, same place, same delivery location.

As regards VIN, generally list the first 3 digits of the last 6 to give the batch no. Seems this is able to lock in the groups somewhat according to Mr. M

Maybe see you in the NEC, twice for me in a year👍 fully EV'd

Reactions: EV-Head
Hi All,

I ordered through Zenith (M3 LR Blue) around mid Feb and have just received confirmation from Zenith that my order has been matched and EDD is 19 -27 Sept. Didn't share VIN, but said I should receive text from Tesla in next 10 days.

Congratulations to all who have been matched so far and hopefully all other waiting will be matched soon.

Lol, shock of the day and looking like it''s been a similar story for others today. I ordered mine on Good Friday, chose what I thought would be the most likely to be built, white/black/19's.
LRWYHCEK2NC448XXX
Sort of pertinent, we can now consider what boat these could be on, they weren't there until a few minutes ago.
I couldn't edit this bit but my car was built on the 9th August, definitely not been standing around for long

Hi, long time lurker here enjoying all the updates.
M3P Silver/Black/AP ordered May 20th via Octopus, so I won't see any eta or VIN in my Tesla account. Octopus still show eta of Nov-Jan, however originally it was Sep-Oct. I spoke to Tesla a few weeks back and they said they still expected to deliver mine in Sept. Spoke to them today and they said whilst there was no VIN yet, I'd been "initially matched" to a vehicle arriving in UK at very end of Sept, and should get a text with VIN in the next week. Does that sound about right? So much more difficult getting an idea of what's going on with a lease car.

BTW Thanks to everyone for updates, shipping info and so on - it's massively helpful and apprecaited.
I had the same conversation with a Tesla rep today, also a lease order. Said they have a soft match for a car with a provisional delivery of 28th Sept. As they try to give around 30 days notice for delivery, the VIN allocation will be in the coming week if this delivery is happening. He saw no reason why not at the moment, but usual caveats on ships, things happening at sea etc.

He also said they're expecting multiple batches of VIN allocations to come through over the next few days. Apparently, they come from an automated system and can happen at random times 24/7. So it doesn't sound like there's an office somewhere manually processing them (which wouldn't be very Tesla I guess). He was actually having a chuckle at that idea without me asking about it, so must be aware of the chat on here! He was helpful and it was an interesting chat.

Just my own speculation, but it would make sense to phase VIN allocations to a degree in order to manage their capacity for completing the tasks they trigger.

Let's see what the next few days bring... 👍

Reactions: ROTA
I am a Rushforth indeed. Good to meet you. I hope you are fairing better than I am in receiving a VIN. Looks like I am a Q4 delivery. 🙂
Greetings, one of the Yorkshire clan? So sorry to here that, Q4, really! :( As you can see from my post got my VIN `today` so well pleased and just a smidge stunned......time for a large glass of wine, me thinks! 🍷Just need that collection date now.

Last edited: