Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clicking "Manage" from the "Dashboard" I have the Payments section which shows my outstanding balance (Cash purchase). I made a small payment a while back to check the bank transfer worked and it is showing this payment. I have the usual "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery" heading on this. So, no there is no invoice as such.

Here is the VIN checker link: ttps://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders
On the right of the page there should be a booking invoice and order agreement (although not sure that this is the same IF it’s a lease) and on mine, under that, there’s a final invoice and a booking invoice 2 (which seems to imply that i get my original £200 deposit back).

I sold my current (now ex) car to Motorway yesterday as i decided I could make do sharing the SWMBO’s Nissan Juke until 28/9, not sure it’s feasible until Dec if something really is amiss! Like said above, hoping it’s just a Teslaism and their almighty computer system can’t keep up!

On the right of the page there should be a booking invoice and order agreement (although not sure that this is the same IF it’s a lease) and on mine, under that, there’s a final invoice and a booking invoice 2 (which seems to imply that i get my original £200 deposit back).
AH yes - my mistake - there is a final invoice there (dated 29th August) and yes, it shows the Vin!! Strangely, it shows the delivery date as 27th Sep, yet I was only offered 28/29/30 and chose 29th which is still showing on my account 🤷‍♂️

Can’t work out if the more people who have this ‘feature’ it makes it more likely it is a Tesla computer error or a Tesla ‘you ain’t getting your car this September’ error!

I don’t think it’s an error at all. On the link I can’t see it but if I scan through the code manually I can see it and it’s also in the lending agreement. It’s difficult for Tesla to back out at this stage with a confirmed collection date and VIN

• Disagree
Reactions: JOL1
Got this text earlier from Tesla any ideas what the identity check includes? I am getting a Home Delivery.
SmartSelect_20220901-231926_Messages.jpg

I have EDD September 12 - September 26 and I received hidden VIN on 30th of August. I received a call from SA on 31st, he told me that the I have hidden VIN and that he will be soon in contact regarding payment and delivery. Yesterday (1st of September), the hidden VIN is gone! I still have the the year though ("year":"2022","model":"m3","vin":"","rn":"RN1166...).
Can anyone tell me what this means? I thought that if there is a hidden VIN that it is quite certain that the car will actually arrive. Did the allocate the car to someone else? Also very strange but the EDD remained the same (September 12 - September 26)

I have EDD September 12 - September 26 and I received hidden VIN on 30th of August. I received a call from SA on 31st, he told me that the I have hidden VIN and that he will be soon in contact regarding payment and delivery. Yesterday (1st of September), the hidden VIN is gone! I still have the the year though ("year":"2022","model":"m3","vin":"","rn":"RN1166...).
Can anyone tell me what this means? I thought that if there is a hidden VIN that it is quite certain that the car will actually arrive. Did the allocate the car to someone else? Also very strange but the EDD remained the same (September 12 - September 26)
The api doesn’t seem to be returning VINs for many/?all of us since some time yesterday.
Mine was there yesterday am but not as reported last night.

Others have said it’s still in the webpage source code, but I haven’t checked.
I don’t think there is any reason to panic. We are all literally in the same boat with invoices and delivery dates scheduled.

Glovis Sunrise is making good progress and should be at Suez early next week.

Reactions: QuanTim
The api doesn’t seem to be returning VINs for many/?all of us since some time yesterday.

I don’t think there is any reason to panic. We are all literally in the same boat with invoices and delivery dates scheduled.

Completely agree

Can you see your VIN in your lending agreement document? I’ve seen it on mine and mentioned it here but I don’t see anyone else has

Reactions: Toblerone

All is good with the browser check, quick search for LRW in source code, right now, shows VIN quite clearly in the correct place before the RN.

API doesn’t show a vin when following the link in the Tesla Update so likely a bug/glitch.

All other docs appear in account so stand down all👍

EDIT: yes it is the lending agreement. For PCP customers there will be no final invoice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toblerone
Interesting I havent got my final invoice yet (PCP). Unless it’s called something else and hidden in plain sight
I have the following:
1662100921865.png

Final Invoice shows an itemised spec with £ amount for each, the £200 deposit and trade-in value, then total amount due.

Booking Invoice 2 is just a credit note for the £200 deposit, not sure why it’s needed.