Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha - you can look forward to knowing every RoRo ship name and it’s location for the next 3 months.
You also have plenty of time to justify *every* accessory.
I know how it feels and I’m sure it’s all worth it in the end.
Good luck and I’ll post lots of pics when I get mine in 2.5weeks.

May the EDD odds be ever in your favour. ✌️
Haha I’m already getting to know the names of the ships! Thanks and I’m hoping the EDD odds are good for me too 🤞🏼Looking forward to the pics

Reactions: Toblerone
Hi all, not been here for a few days now. But I've been wondering....

As many of you know I now have VIN, reg, and exact delivery date. I'm confident it's on Glovis Sunrise.

Now, without the need to VIN check, is it unhealthy to check the ship's progress every couple of hours?

Not even gonna pretend I'm asking for a friend...

As many of you know I now have VIN, reg, and exact delivery date. I'm confident it's on Glovis Sunrise.

Now, without the need to VIN check, is it unhealthy to check the ship's progress every couple of hours?

I mean, you're being pretty restrained by only checking every couple of hours! I feel like I check it every 10mins and regularly curse that it's not going as fast as others on the tracker 🤣 COME ON SUNRISE!!!🤣

If you zoom in the map a lot, it looks like the ship is travelling really fast!

Not unhealthy... We've all been there!

If you use chrome, get hold of a plugin called "Distil Web Monitor" and you can set an interval for it to check the page and compare against the previous check, to then alert/ping when it finds a difference.

Then you can spend your time watching THAT instead ;)

So for a November delivery are we thinking it leaves for the U.K. in early October? How long does it take to do the route?
Nothing usually leaves for the first few weeks of the quarter, then it’s a hopefully regular stream for the next six weeks (until the ships can’t get here before quarter end), say 1 ship a week to Europe.

The voyage takes approx 28 days.
We don’t know exactly what impact Berlin will have (for MY) and there is also now more demand (additional markets) in Asia/Oceania.

Interesting times.

Reactions: QuanTim
So for a November delivery are we thinking it leaves for the U.K. in early October? How long does it take to do the route?
This thought is keeping me going. I've resigned myself to the fact that my delivery will be mid November at earliest. BUT I'm keeping myself topped up with Hopium by thinking come October we will start to see some news on shipments.

Nothing usually leaves for the first few weeks of the quarter, then it’s a hopefully regular stream for the next six weeks (until the ships can’t get here before quarter end), say 1 ship a week to Europe.

The voyage takes approx 28 days.
We don’t know exactly what impact Berlin will have (for MY) and there is also now more demand (additional markets) in Asia/Oceania.

Interesting times.
So essentially no one has a EDD of October? Makes sense as everyone saying jumps from sept to nov/Dec. Thanks for the insight.

2 hours and 9 minutes :cool:
Delivered and extremely happy. Just need to spend some quality time with it. Luckily have the rest of the week off.

Delivered directly to the house by wedelivercars.com

Message the night before and a call on the day to give me an hour before arrival.

Will post some pictures when (or should that be if) the sun is out

Delivered and extremely happy. Just need to spend some quality time with it. Luckily have the rest of the week off.

Delivered directly to the house by wedelivercars.com

Message the night before and a call on the day to give me an hour before arrival.

Will post some pictures when (or should that be if) the sun is out
Do it now, they look better in a cloudy day.

On a different note I was wondering how you find the Model Y with parking spaces with cars these days being 53% larger and parking spaces not keeping up?
I am starting to think you are a troll.
Not ever a positive thing on the car you have 'supposedly' ordered, and constantly spreading FUD.
If you have so many doubts, why don't you cancel your order and spend less time on these forums? You have the lowest 'reaction score to posts' ratio on here anyway.

To answer your question the car is roughly the same size as a BMW X3 or an Audi Q5. At 4.75m, it's still okay for most parking spaces that are at 5m. The model Y is actually smaller than an Audi A4....
But I haven't seen you asking the same question to RR/Discovery owners, Q7, X5, e-tron or X7 owners, have you?

Last edited: