Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD still showing Nov 25th - Dec 11th
No hidden VIN

Strange really because I am seeing most people EDD’s (the ones that don’t have a VIN) have changed to Dec (closer to Christmas)

Don’t quite get what’s going…

Edit: WuWa video shows LHD cars being loaded, even though he stated it was RHD cars on Amsterdam, so must be part loaded UK cars?

Maybe RCC EUROPE is another part UK ship, that seems to fit with the current EDD’s too

If the RHD cars have moved could they already be loaded on the upper deck of RCC Amsterdam? Do ships require a last on first off process like our airplane hold luggage?

Oh and apparently this isn't how the wife wants to spend her Sunday afternoons watching freeze frames of the latest WuWa vid on the big TV 🤷‍♂️
Not sure which is cheaper or better.
A new tesla or a new wife!!!??

EDD still showing Nov 25th - Dec 11th
No hidden VIN

Strange really because I am seeing most people EDD’s (the ones that don’t have a VIN) have changed to Dec (closer to Christmas)

Don’t quite get what’s going…

Edit: WuWa video shows LHD cars being loaded, even though he stated it was RHD cars on Amsterdam, so must be part loaded UK cars?

Maybe RCC EUROPE is another part UK ship, that seems to fit with the current EDD’s too
mines just holding at 19/11-5/12 and hasn't shifted since early July. No hidden VIN, No hidden anything, No contact, No news from chat, no news from phone calls = No hope, but I'll still keep my fingers crossed 🙃

It baffles me as a developer how they manage to keep such an inconsistent pattern of passing data to their website!
It's a conscious decision by Tesla ...they will only officially advise VIN about a week ahead of a confirmed delivery appointment at which stage there is maximum certainty..its unlikely to be related to any technical issue in passing data to its website . I have some sympathy (others may disagree) with their position as otherwise its likely to give rise to higher levels of communication traffic and open them up to some criticism of "You said my vin was...." Many on this forum fine there way through the back door to discover a VIN several weeks ahead of any formal Tesla communication of the VIN

My EDD changed to 19th Nov - 3rd Dec for a MY white, 19’s black upholst tow bar, but no VIN as yet. are VINs sometimes allocated at unloading? Ordered May 7th.
Where have you looked for the VIN? I found the various source code check links I’d found didn’t locate it. I needed to get the page up on a windows laptop running chrome then used Ctrl U to get the source code then Ctrl F to search for “LRW”, that found mine. Your EDD is a close match for Glovis Summit in my opinion.

Reactions: greebo and trignflo
Hi All
Hoping someone can clarify this for me regarding Lease order and VIN's
As my order is via Arval lease firm i do not see a tesla in my tesla online account.

Does that mean i will not (ever) see a hidden VIN in my account? I assume so.

It looks like my order is on its way and due into Southampton on the 16th Nov but it would be nice to get some reassurance via a VIN if possible.

Thanks

Reactions: Tasneef
Hi All
Hoping someone can clarify this for me regarding Lease order and VIN's
As my order is via Arval lease firm i do not see a tesla in my tesla online account.

Does that mean i will not (ever) see a hidden VIN in my account? I assume so.

It looks like my order is on its way and due into Southampton on the 16th Nov but it would be nice to get some reassurance via a VIN if possible.

Thanks
Maybe ask your leaser for the RN number then contact Tesla directly?

Morning All. I ordered an M3 RWD MSM/BI/18 Aeros in May through Octopus Salary Sacrifice. I have been told by Octopus that my EDD is November, but I don't have access any Tesla EDD through the App or through the tesla account.
I've been to a Tesla dealership this weekend, and by using my RN number the person there was able to tell me that my EDD atm is the "end of the year", whatever that means :D
I've seen that most of the people getting Vins lately have been for MY. Does anyone with M3 ordered around May time, have been assigned a Vin?
Thanks all :)