Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my delivery date pushed to 2nd-17th Dec (UK order), and checking today I have a hidden VIN assigned, assuming it's on RCC Europe?

Does anyone know if EDDs drop down to two weeks the closer we get to delivery? I'm sure it's been asked here before but how long before delivery do Tesla send a message to arrange a delivery day? Assume the delivery day is a couple of days in amongst the EDD range.

So those of us who are in the late November delivery window (i have a VIN and estimate is November 19 - December 03), when do you think Tesla will ask for their money?
If you login is it asking for payment already? I paid mine and now it just says prepare for delivery, i think as long as it’s cleared before you collect it’s fine. (I don’t have a vin but a similar estimate to yours)

If you login is it asking for payment already? I paid mine and now it just says prepare for delivery, i think as long as it’s cleared before you collect it’s fine. (I don’t have a vin but a similar estimate to yours)
No, mine says:

We are drafting up your invoice and will contact you to arrange your final payment.

I am presuming i will be asked for payment at the point they arrange collection then?

Reactions: John1501
I would take a scroll through last year's posts if I were you.
I have had a look through the December end of the 2021 shipping movements thread, but as last year it seems to have been very inactive compared to this year (only 293 pages), I have not been able to find any real answers to this.

Would someone mind filling us in with more detail on whether Tesla make UK deliveries during the holidays, Christmas Eve / Boxing day etc.

With so many EDDs reported around this time, I am sure its not just me who would find this interesting and useful.

I have had a look through the December end of the 2021 shipping movements thread, but as last year it seems to have been very inactive compared to this year (only 293 pages), I have not been able to find any real answers to this.

Would someone mind filling us in with more detail on whether Tesla make UK deliveries during the holidays, Christmas Eve / Boxing day etc.

With so many EDDs reported around this time, I am sure its not just me who would find this interesting and useful.
My EDD is December 15 - December 31. Still no hidden VIN showing.

So yes very interested as well.

MYP - Order placed 24th May 2022 - White/White - EAP - No Tow Bar

With so many EDDs reported around this time, I am sure its not just me who would find this interesting and
U.K. 2022 Orders thread might be more interesting for your enquiries. 👍

So with all the talk of VINs I decided to see if I had a hidden one. As I noticed on my account it asked me to agree to Tesla Vision and the minute I did my EDD was pushed back by 2 weeks to 5th December to 20th Decmeber.

Anyway should I be using 5YJ or LWR - as I can see a VIN with LWR. Also while looking how to do this I also came across this

"Another way to check is to search this in the source code "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin" if it says true, you have no VIN"
I tried this and it said False. So does this mean I might have a Vin.

Thanks.

I ordered a MYLR middle of July in white, black interior and 20" wheels. My delivery date was between November 23-December 9th (UK) but as of this week that has now changed to the status 'TBD'.

Doesn't look promising I think as I was really hoping to have the car before the end of the year.

I ordered a MYLR middle of July in white, black interior and 20" wheels. My delivery date was between November 23-December 9th (UK) but as of this week that has now changed to the status 'TBD'.

Doesn't look promising I think as I was really hoping to have the car before the end of the year.
I ordered the exact same specs on the 15th of July. My EDD was the same as yours then last week it changed to TBD but then changed to Dec 7-Dec 23rd a few days later. No hidden VIN yet but like others am hopeful that it's on the last ship that hasn't set sail yet