Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple of things:

1) Has anyone who's received collection date & time invitations today had one from Mcr?
2) Is it Tesla centrally who send these out or is it the collection sites themselves that do it?

Reason for point 2, is if nothing in point 1 then I think it'll be the collection centres that send out the invites. Mcr is closed and think it re-opens on Saturday so likely Mcr appointments will come out when it re-opens...

I've not seen one collection organised from Mcr yet today, but have from I think all others (Staines, Brent X, NEC, Bluewater, Southampton, Glasgow)

Or in other words, 'Where's me f**kin text' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A couple of things:

1) Has anyone who's received collection date & time invitations today had one from Mcr?
2) Is it Tesla centrally who send these out or is it the collection sites themselves that do it?

Reason for point 2, is if nothing in point 1 then I think it'll be the collection centres that send out the invites. Mcr is closed and think it re-opens on Saturday so likely Mcr appointments will come out when it re-opens...

I've not seen one collection organised from Mcr yet today, but have from I think all others (Staines, Brent X, NEC, Bluewater, Southampton, Glasgow)

Got the text about 5mins for trafford centre pick up.

Reactions: Astrape
A couple of things:

I hadn't realised Manchester was closed until Today, after doing a bit of shopping, I thought I'd pop in and see if they could give me an update. Disappointed that it was being taken to the ground. Friendly guy there did take some details on his phone and said he'd text me.

I hadn't realised Manchester was closed until Today, after doing a bit of shopping, I thought I'd pop in and see if they could give me an update. Disappointed that it was being taken to the ground. Friendly guy there did take some details on his phone and said he'd text me.
I'm back there on Sunday for a test drive of the YLR - could only book from Sat onwards so assume it's closed till then? Refurbishment I believe...

Delivery date text received. Replied within 5 seconds!!

Attachments

• IMG-20221031-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20221031-WA0002.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 79