Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evening all, i don't suppose anyone knows when we might receive our registrations for our booked collections? Keen to get insurance sorted for a better price.
Only a week before when I got my M3 last year. But if you ring up they’ll probably be able to agree a price then update the VRM closer to the date.

Reactions: indeniall
I just got my text today, home delivery however delivery seems to be later than most with mine on the 29th November. This seems to more match RCC Europe which I think arrives into Southampton on the 24th?

I live around 30 miles from the Trafford Centre and was expecting collection there so maybe home delivery is because I'm leasing?
RCC Europe docks in at Southampton on the 24th.
Tesla would need to arrange to take the cars to Trafford (in your case), get them cleaned up and transported again for delivery / collection. They have to do thousands of cars in such a short space of time, so it doesnt make sense these cars are on RCC Europe.

Too many people are getting texts to justify for collection, this is from Glovis Summit as VIN's in the UK starting to appear last week (Before RCC Europe set sail from Shanghai)

RCC Europe cars have not been assigned yet, although its not familiar practice that Tesla have left it this long. Perhaps the weekend had something to do with it.

If RCC Europe cars have been assigned (I strongly believe they have not), Morning Cello or perhaps Morning Chorus could be due in for Dec 4th. This also lines up with a lot of EDD's

My EDD is still 25th Nov - Dec 11th, so lets see.