Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. I spoke to Tesla today via the chat window and VIN has been assigned to my order according to the agent, however they couldn't confirm the actual number given the order is company car via Zenith. I was given no further information regarding delivery except that it might be towards end of Nov / early Dec. I have tried to search for the hidden VIN but failed unfortunately - Surely this sounds promising for a late November delivery?

M2 White/Black/18" - Ordered 1/03/2022 via Zenith
EDD - mid November (provided by Zenith)

Reactions: M3UK
Hi all. I spoke to Tesla today via the chat window and VIN has been assigned to my order according to the agent, however they couldn't confirm the actual number given the order is company car via Zenith. I was given no further information regarding delivery except that it might be towards end of Nov / early Dec. I have tried to search for the hidden VIN but failed unfortunately - Surely this sounds promising for a late November delivery?

M3 White/Black/18" - Ordered 1/03/2022 via Zenith

Reactions: Jon_UK

M2 White/Black/18" - Ordered 1/03/2022 via Zenith
I have same spec and ordered a week before you. I have a car coming 1st/2nd week of Dec. You cant search for vin on a lease and Tesla wouldn’t give me it either.

Reactions: David T
silly question.

the hidden vin plugin for chrome finds no vin for. But manually searching I find it in safari but not when "inspect Element' and "source code" in chrome.
Silly question?

Better than an answer that made no sense, not in English anyway.

The point was, surely there is either a VIN in the source code or there isn’t, why would the way you search for it make any difference?!

My Model Y LR is being delivered 1st Dec (May 16th order) - it’s a lease so no VIN, have not had any request to accept without USS. My question is have any Model Y people with confirmed delivery dates been asked to confirm acceptance without USS?

My Model Y LR is being delivered 1st Dec (May 16th order) - it’s a lease so no VIN, have not had any request to accept without USS. My question is have any Model Y people with confirmed delivery dates been asked to confirm acceptance without USS?
your lease company would have been given the pop up to allow disablement of the USS. Arval accepted mine on my behalf :)

Reactions: slartyb