Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have a delivery date?

I think delivery dates are only given to you if the car is already at Southampton.

They are calculated on the basis that the car has docked and now in the “prep centre”

Don’t quote me on that, but I think that’s how it works. I actually thought my car was on RCC Europe too but considering I’ve had no text to delay it must of been on a much earlier ship
I can confirm that this is not true. I managed to get a delivery date for my vehicle and at the same time they told me what day my car would physically be in the UK (and how long they’d need to prep it).

Reactions: bainsy
Took delivery of my M3 today. Details for anyone interested;
Lease order so was delivered to my house. The day before I got a 4 hour time slot. The car was delivered bang in the middle but I got a text to track the delivery about 80 mins before delivery. This is the journey time from Southampton to my house.

It was great to track as I knew exactly when it was going to arrive!
A 4x4 with trailor, guy reversed off and went straight away. Didn't even check my ID or that I came from the right house - he left it on the road.
I signed the digital delivery thing and approx 5 hours later got the notification that the app was registered.

Very happy although I managed to get the charger stuck in the car already. Nothing I could do to release it apart from the emergency release cable in the boot. At the same time the screen got stuck blank and had to reset.

Lease order so was delivered to my house. The day before I got a 4 hour time slot. The car was delivered bang in the middle but I got a text to track the delivery about 80 mins before delivery. This is the journey time from Southampton to my house.

A 4x4 with trailor, guy reversed off and went straight away. Didn't even check my ID or that I came from the right house - he left it on the road.
I signed the digital delivery thing and approx 5 hours later got the notification that the app was registered.

Very happy although I managed to get the charger stuck in the car already. Nothing I could do to release it apart from the emergency release cable in the boot. At the same time the screen got stuck blank and had to reset.
Interesting! Mine is getting delivered and I wondered how they'd do it. Was hoping they weren't gonna turn up on my tiny road with a massive truck with 20 cars on. So that sounds much more reassuring. Painless process overall though? Did the guy show you how to do anything?

So how is it. Does it come with all the charging cables? Anything different from the 2022 builds. Have they updated the software yet so Tesla vision can do everything they relied utrasonics to do? What was the paint finish and condition of the car like.

Enjoy it... I'll hopefully have mine soon.

Reactions: Dannyk123
Some are minutes, mine took about 7 hours. Suggest you make sure the car has WiFi (I used the Hotspot on my phone, but that may be coincidence).

Interesting! Mine is getting delivered and I wondered how they'd do it. Was hoping they weren't gonna turn up on my tiny road with a massive truck with 20 cars on. So that sounds much more reassuring. Painless process overall though? Did the guy show you how to do anything?
It was delivered by company AnyVan - I suspect they are ordinary people using their own car with a trailor. He literally unloaded and said bye. There are some Tesla resources to help getting prepared for delivery. I wouldnt rely on help from the delivery person!!

Reactions: Astrape
So how is it. Does it come with all the charging cables? Anything different from the 2022 builds. Have they updated the software yet so Tesla vision can do everything they relied utrasonics to do? What was the paint finish and condition of the car like.

Enjoy it... I'll hopefully have mine soon.
Yep both charging cable included.
Paint looked great but was raining so hard to be sure. No panel gaps.
Car clean inside with plastic bag covering driver seat.
6 miles on the clock.
Unsure about software version. Autonomous features cant be used yet as it says calibrating.
Cameras were good enough to reverse up close to my garage.

Reactions: Astrape and Lddex
I collected my M3 on Wednesday from Norwich. If it is of any use to anyone, I used the checklist from here: Enter your email to instantly receive the inspection checklist in your inbox.. I also took a couple of microfibre cloths and a small bottle of water in case they were neededto investigate any marks (they weren't).

It's a significant purchase, so I spent a couple of hours going over the car in detail. It would've been quicker, but the weather was diabolical. The car was under a shelter which helped. The staff were helpful and were happy to leave me to it with the car unlocked.

i found no issues with the fit and finish. The SOS system reported an error but that was just because the car wasn't handed over. Once I was happy to accept delivery, I had to sign on-screen, was given the key cards and the car appeared in my app immediately. The car came with both the Type 2 cable and the granny charger included (plus a tow bar on mine). Love the car but missing those USS. Hoping we won't have to wait too long for the update.

Good luck everybody!

Finally received a delivery text this afternoon (but no VIN or reg text yet?) for December 23rd. Lease order via Fleet Alliance, RN number received on 18th March. M3LR white/black/aeros. Home delivery. Long time coming!
Good work getting home delivery. I didnt know that was an option when I ordered so opted for Bluewater as a pick up. When I tried for home delivery later they said that wasnt possible from Bluewater. Then they weren't very helpful at all. So... I'm having to go there and pick it up.