Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question - I have been made aware there is a stock car now on the inventory that matches my spec "coming soon" to Southampton. My assumption is that it has just arrived on the Grande Houston.

Have I seen some people being able to pay the £200 order fee and then swap the RN numbers via their leasing provider? Is this an actual thing? I am not too bothered as I have a EDD of end of May but I wasn't sure if that is still the case as a viable option.
I would have imagined if your car was on the ship you would have had a txt with the delivery details already :(

I don't think you get a text until a couple of weeks before it arrives in the UK (I'm sure I read somewhere on here that it normally happens when the ship is in or near the Suez Canal but might be wrong). Mine gets to Southampton on 19th then Bluewater on 30th and was told to expect a text within the next two weeks.

I have unfortunately no dates yet. My status is stil TBD..Just spoke to Tesla today and he said the car is ready. the only delay is transferring the car to the pick up point ive chosen. rathen than from its original location. From Sheffield to Brentcross.
I ordered demo car, as you hoping to get it sooner, 2 weeks ago. No updates yet. The car is at Reading but they are doing "final" checks. I called them twice trying to get more information. The Reading team suppose to call back. So far no one called. :(

I ordered demo car, as you hoping to get it sooner, 2 weeks ago. No updates yet. The car is at Reading but they are doing "final" checks. I called them twice trying to get more information. The Reading team suppose to call back. So far no one called. :(
I was there yesterday, saw plenty of cars ready for collection, they had a paper on them saying Paid for, ready to collect. Maybe one of them is yours!

Ordered a replacement for my M3P mid April Via the app. Trading in for a MYP. Yesterday I took a call from Tesla dartford centre to arrange a pick up on May 24th at Bluewater. So I am guessing it’s on Grand Mirafiori. Not sure if this info helps anyone but sharing just in case.

Ordered a replacement for my M3P mid April Via the app. Trading in for a MYP. Yesterday I took a call from Tesla dartford centre to arrange a pick up on May 24th at Bluewater. So I am guessing it’s on Grand Mirafiori. Not sure if this info helps anyone but sharing just in case.
Awesome. I've ordered an MYP as well to pick up from Bluewater. Tesla chat told me it was scheduled to be there on 30th May but they may have been conservative with the date. 24th sounds about right to me.

Awesome. I've ordered an MYP as well to pick up from Bluewater. Tesla chat told me it was scheduled to be there on 30th May but they may have been conservative with the date. 24th sounds about right to me.
I was given the option from 10.00am 24th until the 30th. Before that my estimated date was 29th to 5th June.

Not sure if anyone can definitively confirm this but when inventory is "coming soon" does that usually mean they are on a ship heading to UK and unallocated? Or do they appear on inventory when they arrive in the UK? Noticed a load of MYP's now appearing on inventory.

Not sure if anyone can definitively confirm this but when inventory is "coming soon" does that usually mean they are on a ship heading to UK and unallocated? Or do they appear on inventory when they arrive in the UK? Noticed a load of MYP's now appearing on inventory.
A lot of the new ones in the uk inventory appeared the day the last ship docked at Southampton last week so I’m guessing there are off that and the reason for coming soon is as they are still being processed as this seems to take around 10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.