Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone selling a Tesla roof rack for Model Y.

Also there are so many out there, anyone have any preference of Tesla genuine vs others.
I have Farad Pro Aluminium ones for my M3 that I no longer need and I’ve been meaning to put them up for sale on here. I managed to pick up a used Tesla one on here which is the only reason I no longer need it (my previous M3 had chrome trim so aluminium matched whereas my new M3 is black and the Tesla ones match better - sad of me I know).
I assume that would fit a MY but I can’t find anything to confirm that. Anyway, if anyone else is interested in them they’re basically the below and have only been used for two holidays/a few trips to B&Q (local pickup/drop off preferable - West Yorkshire).

Selling my 2023 (73 Plate) MYP. Specced with FSD (why did I bother) + both original unused floor mats + full set including boot all weather mats. Carbon covers for the wood panelling (or I can remove these).

if anyone is interested let me know and can work a price. Moving to an Lotus Eletre R, so only looking to better my trade in price really rather than proper market rate.
I wish more people offered their cars for sale at trade in price or just a bit more so private buyers can get a chance of a good deal before dealers.
On that note if anyone has a 7 seat, Model x long range plus that they're thinking of trading in or selling to the trade in the next few months let me know please

I’m
Selling my 2023 (73 Plate) MYP. Specced with FSD (why did I bother) + both original unused floor mats + full set including boot all weather mats. Carbon covers for the wood panelling (or I can remove these).

if anyone is interested let me know and can work a price. Moving to an Lotus Eletre R, so only looking to better my trade in price really rather than proper market rate.

Last call for the car as it’s going to we buy any car on Tuesday.

If not sold, I’ll be selling a full set of tessories all weather model y floor mats including front and rear boot as well as rear seat backs . As well as full real Matte carbon fibre solid trim to cover up the wood panels and the centre console top.

£75 for all the matts excluding delivery or free delivery within reason.

Carbon fibre set £200 exc delivery or free delivery within reason.

I’m

Last call for the car as it’s going to we buy any car on Tuesday.

If not sold, I’ll be selling a full set of tessories all weather model y floor mats including front and rear boot as well as rear seat backs . As well as full real Matte carbon fibre solid trim to cover up the wood panels and the centre console top.

£75 for all the matts excluding delivery or free delivery within reason.

Carbon fibre set £200 exc delivery or free delivery within reason.

Hi. What’s your location for the mats?

Hello,

I’ve “upgraded” to a new model 3 highland and can’t use the old Aero Wheel Cap kit anymore. Some of the black plastic nut covers are missing but it might be of use.

If anyone wants it, they can have it for free I’ll drop it in the post

IMG_0779.jpeg

Gareth

Hello,

I’ve “upgraded” to a new model 3 highland and can’t use the old Aero Wheel Cap kit anymore. Some of the black plastic nut covers are missing but it might be of use.

If anyone wants it, they can have it for free I’ll drop it in the post

View attachment 1059028

Gareth
Hi Gareth - could I have these please?

Happy to pay for postage or donate to a charity of your choice?