Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who are you asking? What item are you referring to?
When i replied to this message i could have sworn it was in another thread, regarding the model Y spolier only!?

Sorry, still getting used to this message board - the ‘quote’ button within someone’s post doesn’t seem to add a quote to my reply(!)
I have to press ‘quote’ from their post, then ‘insert quotes’ from my preview pane, then ‘quote messages’ in the popup - is that right? Seems rather convoluted.

When i replied to this message i could have sworn it was in another thread, regarding the model Y spolier only!?

Sorry, still getting used to this message board - the ‘quote’ button within someone’s post doesn’t seem to add a quote to my reply(!)
I have to press ‘quote’ from their post, then ‘insert quotes’ from my preview pane, then ‘quote messages’ in the popup - is that right? Seems rather convoluted.
Try the reply button like this

I’m selling some used Model 3 (2020) accessories, due to upgrading to a Model Y. All in good condition, with collection from Leeds, LS26. Looking for £100 for everything, or sold separately: -

Floor Mats - full set from Taptes. Includes Frunk, Trunk, Rear and Front Seats. Purchased in 2020 for £210. Still in good condition and fit 2020 Model 3 extremely well. Selling for £80

Taptes USB Hub (for 2020 Model 3) - Selling for £10

Front console organiser (fits 2020 Model 3) - Selling for £10

Model 3 Official PPF Protection Kit - Selling for £30

Attachments

• IMG_2860.JPG
    IMG_2860.JPG
    545.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2861.JPG
    IMG_2861.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2862.JPG
    IMG_2862.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2863.JPG
    IMG_2863.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2864.JPG
    IMG_2864.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2865.JPG
    IMG_2865.JPG
    511.5 KB · Views: 65
  • ppf 2.JPG
    ppf 2.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 58
Some bits for sale from my 2019 Model 3. Please send me a PM if interested.

Thanks

OEM Frunk Carpet Mat (like new) - £20 + £3.50 P&P [REDUCED]

Nomad Wireless Phone Charger - £35 + postage at cost [SOLD]

OEM Mud Flaps / Splash Guards kit front (unused) - £25 + postage at cost [SOLD]

TAPTES USB hub / SSD tidy - £20 + postage at cost [SOLD]

EL04 FAN reg number - Now listed on eBay

I’m selling some used Model 3 (2020) accessories, due to upgrading to a Model Y. All in good condition, with collection from Leeds, LS26. Looking for £100 for everything, or sold separately: -

Floor Mats - full set from Taptes. Includes Frunk, Trunk, Rear and Front Seats. Purchased in 2020 for £210. Still in good condition and fit 2020 Model 3 extremely well. Selling for £80

Taptes USB Hub (for 2020 Model 3) - Selling for £10

Front console organiser (fits 2020 Model 3) - Selling for £10

Model 3 Official PPF Protection Kit - Selling for £30
I'd be interested in the PPF kit, if you're willing to post? Obviously happy to pay for the shipping.

I am part exchanging my Model 3 for a Model Y soon, so I have the following for sale:

Hansshow Power Tailgate v4 kit.
Removed from 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+ in full working order.

I will also throw in 4, Five Claw Wheel Center Caps Hub Covers (Grey with red T tesla logo) see pics. I think these look so much better than the black Tesla ones.

All for £100 + £10 p&p

Collection from Gloucestershire (GL13) to save the £10 p&p

View attachment 776643View attachment 776642
Last chance. Does anyone want this Hansshow Power Tailgate v4 kit, otherwise I will put it on eBay

I have a set of Tesla roof bars for a model 3 that I never fitted and no longer intend to fit. Hanging about my garage collecting dust. Complete with fitting kit. Pick up Helensburgh or meet somewhere in central Scotland to hand over. £390.

Attachments

• 82686499-D1CA-42C8-882F-CA469176B3B8.jpeg
    82686499-D1CA-42C8-882F-CA469176B3B8.jpeg
    881.6 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: MrMoonUK
I have a set of rubber mats for the Model Y for sale. Includes 4 mats - boot, front boot, and covers for both under boot storage areas.

I got this from AliExpress (it’s this one: 16.85US $ |For Tesla Model Y 2022 2021 2020 Mats Plain TPE Full Set Trunk Frunk Mat Cargo Tray Liners Lower Compartment Car Boot Mats| | - AliExpress) but it took so long to get here I ended up getting another set off Amazon.

Cost me £68.26 (including import VAT etc), so looking to sell for the same, plus shipping if you can’t pickup in central London during the week.

Hi i have some brandnew car mats for sale black with black piping front and rears from car mats . Co. Uk

For the model y they are the thicker quality ones decided not to use them take £40 if interesed 5 shipping

Attachments

• BFC102B3-A9A2-4B13-93B4-AF7F782C9E1B.jpeg
    BFC102B3-A9A2-4B13-93B4-AF7F782C9E1B.jpeg
    811.4 KB · Views: 63
I'm considering a purchase from evoffer for the Frunk power lift, after reading all about their version 2.5 system (waterproof) available for my March 2020 car - after watching the installation video from TeslaGuy it looks to be a much better and reliable piece of kit than the Hanshow product and I like the way it connects to the Canbus using a multiplug rather than tapping into a wire.
However, after reading on here about long delays in supply from evoffer and their lack of good comms, plus someone asking if they are still in business due to lack of replies to contact from a customer, does anyone have experience of ordering from them and an idea of how long it is to receive the goods. (I know this will be shipped from the USA)
I've scoured the internet to see if I could get this kit in the UK or elsewhere but haven't found any retailer yet. I assume I will have to pay Import duty and VAT but using the discount code coolteslaguy they provide a 5% discount and free delivery - so its quite reasonable - $450 which is £360.

I would also like to have the power boot system, the Self presenting door handles and the illuminated Sill plates - so its all adding up to a fair chunk of cash. plus from another supplier I'm looking at replacing the rear light clusters to have sequential indicators, The rear reflectors in the bumper - swap them to illuminated versions that will then show as brake lights and additional rear fog lights - and the last bit - to change the front fog lights with the new ones having brighter multi LEDs but also double up as sequential indicators, needless to say this is going to be my Summer project.