Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If that was recently its probably because there was a legal issue with EAP and FSD that prevented Tesla deliving the car with the older software. They'd have taken the car for the update. I wouldn;t read too much into it.

I don't actually think Tesla are that sophisticated when it comes to matching to be prioritising some orders over others. Based on past evidence it's more likely to be just poor administration. What is worth remembering is that there isn't just a Model 3 list and a Model Y list.

There is a queue for each of:
M3 RWD, White paint, Black interior, standard wheels
M3 RWD, White paint, Black interior, upgraded wheels
M3 RWD, White paint, White interior, standard wheels
M3 RWD, White paint, White interior, upgraded wheels
etc etc

An order that seems to move more quickly than yours could easily be down to it being slightly different. There is also a suggestion that things like the upgraded wheels or expensive paint might come sooner, but whether thats a deliberate ploy where Tesla just skew the production towards them as they're more profitable or just a quirk of what people order is a guess. I recall when the Model 3 came out, they stopped taking orders for the white interior for a while, the thoguht was to push new orders towards the black interior to balance the order book a little.

You have been afforded title of moderator yet you spew much misinformation and disinformation. Its not that one shouldn't take seriously a certain segment of claims made by member but one should not listen to and take seriously all especially those who make claims without proper evidence - on the record. You claimed earlier that Tesla have not discontinued the Data enabled USB Hub (they have!) you claimed they have not sent out all shipments of vehicles reaching UK/USA missing the FSD Steering Control Module (they have!) and Tesla have yet to retrofit this missing systems module in any of the vehicles delivered since Dec 2021. Fact that you are not aware of it does not give you the right as a moderator to spew misinformation and follow on with disinformation. You then in order to cover and sugar coat the shortcomings and missing or downgraded modules of the M3's delivered since Dec 2021 you begin boasting new upgraded features of vehicles produced after mid Dec 2021, the AMD Razor CPU but fail to share the fact that with the new CPU the Graphical Processing Unit (GPU) is mounted on a separate circuit board and not onboard next to the CPU on the same circuit board hence it draw substantially more power drain from the High Voltage Battery, you also fail to mention the many problems reported with the new Lithium Ion Battery. Sugar coating and applying misinformation and disinformation is beneath ethics of a person who has been afforded title of moderator. The right thing to do would be to stand down. I am certain many of the senior moderators would agree with my proposed stance. Are you related to the R Symons Tesla Dealer selling vehicles? if so you are a liability to his amazing reputation sharing his name.

You have been afforded title of moderator yet you spew much misinformation and disinformation. Its not that one shouldn't take seriously a certain segment of claims made by member but one should not listen to and take seriously all especially those who make claims without proper evidence - on the record. You claimed earlier that Tesla have not discontinued the Data enabled USB Hub (they have!) you claimed they have not sent out all shipments of vehicles reaching UK/USA missing the FSD Steering Control Module (they have!) and Tesla have yet to retrofit this missing systems module in any of the vehicles delivered since Dec 2021. Fact that you are not aware of it does not give you the right as a moderator to spew misinformation and follow on with disinformation. You then in order to cover and sugar coat the shortcomings and missing or downgraded modules of the M3's delivered since Dec 2021 you begin boasting new upgraded features of vehicles produced after mid Dec 2021, the AMD Razor CPU but fail to share the fact that with the new CPU the Graphical Processing Unit (GPU) is mounted on a separate circuit board and not onboard next to the CPU on the same circuit board hence it draw substantially more power drain from the High Voltage Battery, you also fail to mention the many problems reported with the new Lithium Ion Battery. Sugar coating and applying misinformation and disinformation is beneath ethics of a person who has been afforded title of moderator. The right thing to do would be to stand down. I am certain many of the senior moderators would agree with my proposed stance. Are you related to the R Symons Tesla Dealer selling vehicles? if so you are a liability to his amazing reputation sharing his name.

Come on. This needs to stop now, it's one thing disagreeing with someone, but this is getting personal!

Let's agree to disagree and get on with what this forum is for, information and supporting members.

I wasn't the one that keeps trying to sell a car with a load of rubbish being spouted about how the car was the last of the fully spec'd cars. You seem to think your car is unique as it falls between the tiny window of cars that had all the new bits and lost none of the old bits. You're also confusing producion in the US with production in China as we've not had a US built car in the UK since 2020.

The litium Ion battery has only given issues to LFP cars that have subesequently been addressed with a software fix. The Razen MCU is also the future. Either way, you're the one making out the car was the latest spec and better than car's delivered afterwards and I was just pointing out that you were being economical with the truth. I find it ironic that you now accuse me of being the same.

I'm no relation to Richard Symons, our surnames aren't even the same.

Your advert has already taken up far to much space on this forum.

I wasn't the one that keeps trying to sell a car with a load of rubbish being spouted about how the car was the last of the fully spec'd cars. You seem to think your car is unique as it falls between the tiny window of cars that had all the new bits and lost none of the old bits. You're also confusing producion in the US with production in China as we've not had a US built car in the UK since 2020.

The litium Ion battery has only given issues to LFP cars that have subesequently been addressed with a software fix. The Razen MCU is also the future. Either way, you're the one making out the car was the latest spec and better than car's delivered afterwards and I was just pointing out that you were being economical with the truth. I find it ironic that you now accuse me of being the same.

I'm no relation to Richard Symons, our surnames aren't even the same.

Your advert has already taken up far to much space on this forum.
On one hand, it has taken up far too much space on the forum. On another, the description has become even more hilarious since the above exchange and his inevitable ban.

I’d love to meet the person who is willing to spend £62k buying from a private seller based on an advert where the first line says ‘there can be no fraud or mistrust’. I have some extra special magic beans I would like to sell them.

Last edited:
On one hand, it has taken up far too much space on the forum. On another, the description has become even more hilarious since the above exchange and his inevitable ban.

I’d love to meet the person who is willing to spend £62k buying from a private seller based on an advert where the first line says ‘there can be no fraud or mistrust’. I have some extra special magic beans I would like to sell them.
I searched for that £2000 photoshopped cherished plate, but it doesn't even seem to exist. I have no idea what is is supposed to be anyway? What is ODIIOOD? :confused:

Oh and some highlights from his eBay feedback:

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 09.12.45.png

😂

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 09.12.39.png

Is it even possible to ship on eBay before someone has paid? 😂

You’d have thought the Sultan, with his expensive tastes, would have gone for a Performance instead of a Long Range
God only knows what he'd be after if he put all this stuff on a M3P :confused:.

For Sale: TESLA MODEL 3 "ULTRA" PROFESSIONAL. Only one of its kind. Includes the wheels and steering wheel which have been missing on all Teslas delivered since Dec 2021.

• Funny
Reactions: Toblerone
Model Y Tesla OEM Cross Bars For Sale

Following a change of plan I have a brand new set of MY cross bars for sale. Originally purchased direct from the Tesla Shop in anticipation of another MY, they are brand new in an unopened package exactly as delivered.

Current Tesla Shop price is £473
Asking for £450 + p&p or collection from Crowthorne, Berks

Thanks,

Attachments

• DA9544A3-8032-4CE5-90AC-410B66AACCE2.jpeg
    DA9544A3-8032-4CE5-90AC-410B66AACCE2.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 61
I got my car in March 2020, bought a wall charger buy due to Covid never got it fitted. Subsequently never bothered and realised I didn't really need it as charging on a plug works fine for me. Dragged it out the loft and planning on putting it on ebay but if any of you Tesla guys is interested I will take £300 for it plus whatever it costs to send it to you. Based in Essex so can be collected. Box is a bit tatty

Never been out of the box.
T1.JPG
t2.JPG
t3.JPG

God only knows what he'd be after if he put all this stuff on a M3P :confused:.

For Sale: TESLA MODEL 3 "ULTRA" PROFESSIONAL. Only one of its kind. Includes the wheels and steering wheel which have been missing on all Teslas delivered since Dec 2021.
Now CL65 has sent out mass direct messages to try and shift his car. Doesn’t sound like anyone has jumped at the chance of overpaying yet!

Which brave soul is going to watch the videos and report back?

1660379043878.jpeg