Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Correct, that was my wife's care and this one is a mine which I have left with a friend to sell for me as we have moved backed to the USA
:eek:
Better than an episode of Eastenders this!

Is this account run by several people?

It’s a friends car who has moved abroad, then it’s his car, as he’s back in the USA, but it’s the same as previously listed which is his wife’s car.

And no proper photos.

Love it 😍

If I were selling that vehicle I'd be realistically expecting to achieve between £51k and £55k. I'm no market expert and am afflicted with both short arms and deep pockets. However I don't think I'm too off-beam in terms of the market pricing for vehicles after a quick trawl on t'Internet.

The modifications are a negative value to me; they actively detract from the value of the vehicle so I would suggest that every single modification is overpriced. There are also very many indicators that others here have commented on that would make me pass this eBay listing by in favour of more conventionally presented advertisements.

My suggestion would be to price this at £55k, lose all the options and take some good actual photographs of the vehicle to help it sell. I also wouldn't be expecting to achieve £55k either, though I obviously wouldn't presume to suggest what your 'walk away' lowest figure you'd accept would be.

Thanks. Clearly wouldnt be prudent and business minded of the seller to sell a vehicle with this little miles which has been sitting in garage since delivery on Dec 23rd less than Tesla would sell it and deliver it in 2023. Also a prospective buyer can decide if they want to options or not and we would remove them and take back with us to USA and place on my wive's Model 3. As far as i know they are very popular options and in-high demand options and the install of the Apple carplay monitor is a monumental task, many would walk away buying it because there are only two (2) highly qualified installers in the entirety of UK and if any one was lucky to locate them they are prebooked crazy number of months in advanceand they charge an arm and a leg for the installation. Yet only an interested buyer who sees the vehicle and inspects the options can make that decision and then decide whether they want them or not. Seller is in no rush to sell and certainly wouldn't sell at fire sale pricing. I personally have the apple car play monitor installed in mine here in USA and it has saved me from dozens of speeding fines having Waze right in front of my driving vision. The 3X Maxpider stuff took me 6-months to source and are always sold out. The Auto frunk opener is not one of the common cheepos sold by the Chinese company Hansshow, its a high quality brand used by top European brands on their assembly lines. It took me six (6) months to order the Silver Orbital Wheel covers here in the USA for my friend over there as the company Orbital does not ship to UK. I have found the S3XY Buttons extremely useful being able to press a button behind my steering wheel to fold my mirrors or other bottun on steering wheel to Play my audio streams, my wife has her own buttons next to here to be able turn up/down the audio volume and even hunk the horn when she see's necessary! All in all i am totally agreeable with him that he has take an incomplete Tesla M3 and made it whole, I have done the exact same with mine here. The only difference is my M3's dont have the data-enabled USB hub and is missing the FSD Central Steering Module which in the case of this module Tesla have promised to retrofit at some point with no dates given. All of the cars delivered in UK after 20 Dec 2021 are in the same boat in the USA and UK. Yet the one in the UK which you feel is too premium priced has both of these. Ultimately, it all depends on the the right buyer feeling the same and wanting the same and also having the funds (not requiring leasing, etc) but surely there are many too that not only cant afford the vehicle yet they send hate messages and use any excuse to cover their intentions. Not to mention a buyer would receive a cherished plate if they like it and any value to them and if not they would sell it for a profit. Again, no one is purchasing photos, they are see the indications of a vehicle which if they like they will request to inspect and can touch and feel and appraise the newness but also the usefulness of the options. Now that was a longwinded reply. My apologies

• Disagree
Reactions: JOL1
Thanks. Clearly wouldnt be prudent and business minded of the seller to sell a vehicle with this little miles which has been sitting in garage since delivery on Dec 23rd less than Tesla would sell it and deliver it in 2023. Also a prospective buyer can decide if they want to options or not and we would remove them and take back with us to USA and place on my wive's Model 3. As far as i know they are very popular options and in-high demand options and the install of the Apple carplay monitor is a monumental task, many would walk away buying it because there are only two (2) highly qualified installers in the entirety of UK and if any one was lucky to locate them they are prebooked crazy number of months in advanceand they charge an arm and a leg for the installation. Yet only an interested buyer who sees the vehicle and inspects the options can make that decision and then decide whether they want them or not. Seller is in no rush to sell and certainly wouldn't sell at fire sale pricing. I personally have the apple car play monitor installed in mine here in USA and it has saved me from dozens of speeding fines having Waze right in front of my driving vision. The 3X Maxpider stuff took me 6-months to source and are always sold out. The Auto frunk opener is not one of the common cheepos sold by the Chinese company Hansshow, its a high quality brand used by top European brands on their assembly lines. It took me six (6) months to order the Silver Orbital Wheel covers here in the USA for my friend over there as the company Orbital does not ship to UK. I have found the S3XY Buttons extremely useful being able to press a button behind my steering wheel to fold my mirrors or other bottun on steering wheel to Play my audio streams, my wife has her own buttons next to here to be able turn up/down the audio volume and even hunk the horn when she see's necessary! All in all i am totally agreeable with him that he has take an incomplete Tesla M3 and made it whole, I have done the exact same with mine here. The only difference is my M3's dont have the data-enabled USB hub and is missing the FSD Central Steering Module which in the case of this module Tesla have promised to retrofit at some point with no dates given. All of the cars delivered in UK after 20 Dec 2021 are in the same boat in the USA and UK. Yet the one in the UK which you feel is too premium priced has both of these. Ultimately, it all depends on the the right buyer feeling the same and wanting the same and also having the funds (not requiring leasing, etc) but surely there are many too that not only cant afford the vehicle yet they send hate messages and use any excuse to cover their intentions. Not to mention a buyer would receive a cherished plate if they like it and any value to them and if not they would sell it for a profit. Again, no one is purchasing photos, they are see the indications of a vehicle which if they like they will request to inspect and can touch and feel and appraise the newness but also the usefulness of the options. Now that was a longwinded reply. My apologies
It’s been sitting in a underground car park since December 2021?

Surely you must think why someone hasn’t taken it off you yet?

We are 6 months down the road and you’re still trying to sell it, you may need to rethink the price and maybe take a hit on it rather than going through all this hassle

These cars sell extremely quickly so it’s quite alarming your one hasn’t sold yet, even at that price.

Reactions: Toblerone and goRt
:eek:
Better than an episode of Eastenders this!

Is this account run by several people?

It’s a friends car who has moved abroad, then it’s his car, as he’s back in the USA, but it’s the same as previously listed which is his wife’s car.

And no proper photos.

Love it 😍

Agree it has to be several people writing these sentences. Grammatically don't work, or it's American "English", not sure which 🤔

Would it be possible to do a TL;DR for this?

A paragraph this long is surely a breach of the Geneva convention.

Cool story bro 😎

Would it be possible to do a TL;DR for this?
Your wish is my command.

Unknown.jpeg

Anyone in search for an extra special unique Tesla with a special bonus added just today available for immediate delivery this is an amazing opportunity: Ultra Special 2021 Tesla Model 3 - Long Range, NearlyNew, Silver Met/Blk | eBay
As a mod I’m tempted to just delete this whole saga caused by your post

For those even thinking of buying, the claim ‘cars built today are missing parts’ is nonsense, and what’s more later cars have a number of major upgrades including

- a 6% bigger main battery
- the LIthium Ion low voltage battery
- MCU3 with the Ryzen processor.
- and not exactly sure on this one, but matrix headlights.

The message is, don’t believe any seller.

No way I’m reading all that, so I’m either pleased for you, or sorry that it happened, whichever is most appropriate.

• Funny
Reactions: KennethS
Please supply the brand name for the power frunk kit, i've fitted hundreds of frunk/trunk kits and would like to know if it is indeed better than the Hansshow or EV Offer kits. You seem to be quite vague on most things. The extras fitted can be procured for around £1500 on Ali Express. The fitting of the carplay screen is not as difficult as you suggest, in fact a member has just done a similar fitment. Oh and those registration plates are illegal on UK roads

Last edited:
Reactions: Toblerone
It’s been sitting in a underground car park since December 2021?

Surely you must think why someone hasn’t taken it off you yet?

We are 6 months down the road and you’re still trying to sell it, you may need to rethink the price and maybe take a hit on it rather than going through all this hassle

These cars sell extremely quickly so it’s quite alarming your one hasn’t sold yet, even at that price.

The reason Fully paid Tesla's dont sell quickly is that 99% of Tesla customers can not afford to purchase the vehicle outright and righire finance or lease.

Advert seems to have first appeared in March on Autotrader

Interestingly the description seems to have changed a bit as I presume tesla-info cache the description. The main change being the wheels have changed from 19" to 18". Its also £8k over average for the year.

Who in their right mind spends £10k on extras then never drives the thing, but thats another story

If this is a genuine sale and circumstances have caused all this uncertainty and frankly wierdness I'd just delete all the adverts, take fresh pictures of the actual car, create a listing that was half reasonable and start again. I'd also sell the plate privately and return the car to as near standard as possible.

Anyone in search for an extra special unique Tesla with a special bonus added just today available for immediate delivery this is an amazing opportunity: Ultra Special 2021 Tesla Model 3 - Long Range, NearlyNew, Silver Met/Blk | eBay
I think the correct used price should be something like £48k, possibly £50k. The car was purchase for around this amount as it was the pre~price increase of the Model 3 Long Range back in autumn 2021. There was a car listed by Rob60 they was recently sold for around this price earlier.