Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GENUINE TESLA. Model 3 performance - Matt Carbon fibre Spoiler.

Genuine, bought and fitted to my Model 3 Sr+ but recently removed due to selling. Perfect condition, just needs new double sided adhesive pads to attach.

£100

Collection from Guildford or can package up and post at cost.

tesla-spoiler-jpg.873802
Hi, is this still for sale ?

Or does anybody have a genuine one in mint condition that they are wanting to sell?

Cheers

Calling Model Y dog owners!

For Sale: Guardsman Tesla Model Y Dog Guard. It’s this one: Tesla Model Y Dog Guard - 2021 onwards (Part no.G1622) - Guardsman Dog Guards - Retails at £145. Looking for £75. Don’t have the box obviously and collection only (I’m in Chepstow, south Wales) or happy to deliver if local.

Also to complete the set for a dog owner, have a full set of rubber mats, boot liner and frunk liner originally bought via Tessories. Also with rear seat protectors that Velcro onto the back of the rear seats to protect the back of the seats from dog shaking splatter! £50 all in if anyone is interested in those. Also collection / local delivery only.

Selling all of this I’ve sold the Model Y so no longer required.

Adding pictures. Everything is available for pick up in Chepstow or I can deliver locally (by local I mean anywhere between Cardiff / Bristol, that type of radius).

1) Model Y all-weather mats. £50 all in. All structurally sound, no rips or tears, but obviously used as per the pics (I blame the dog for the boot liner!). They all fit nicely and protect the car well. I'll also throw in the protective liners for the rear seat backs, they simply velcro on to the back of the rear seats.

Driver and passenger mats:

Rear seat mats:

Frunk liner and hidden boot compartment liner:

Boot liner:

2) Boot Storage Bins. £20. These retail at £49.95. They are very useful for more hidden storage and also to give a completely flat boot space with no holes in the corner. Better if you have a dog in the back.

3) Guardsman Dog Guard for Model Y. £75. Retails at £145. This is really a very practical and easy to install / remove dog guard. No screws required.

If anyone wants all 3 of above, then £125 for everything. Any questions please message me. Cheers.

Official Tesla Model S Roofrack/Roof bars.

Brand New in Box. Unused.
Were kindly given to me by Tesla service as an apology for one of Tesla many faux pas.
(do please check they fit your particular car as not all Model S are compatible).

£100 obo + £15 shipping - UK Mainland only
25% will go to charity

Were kindly given to me by Tesla service as an apology for one of Tesla many faux pas.
(do please check they fit your particular car as not all Model S are compatible).

25% will go to charity
Shame it's not for Model 3!

25% will go to charity

If these work with a sunroof car, then I would very much like to buy them from you. I'll do a pm...

Adding pictures. Everything is available for pick up in Chepstow or I can deliver locally (by local I mean anywhere between Cardiff / Bristol, that type of radius).

1) Model Y all-weather mats. £50 all in. All structurally sound, no rips or tears, but obviously used as per the pics (I blame the dog for the boot liner!). They all fit nicely and protect the car well. I'll also throw in the protective liners for the rear seat backs, they simply velcro on to the back of the rear seats.

Rear seat mats:

Boot liner:

2) Boot Storage Bins. £20. These retail at £49.95. They are very useful for more hidden storage and also to give a completely flat boot space with no holes in the corner. Better if you have a dog in the back.

3) Guardsman Dog Guard for Model Y. £75. Retails at £145. This is really a very practical and easy to install / remove dog guard. No screws required.

If anyone wants all 3 of above, then £125 for everything. Any questions please message me. Cheers.
I would buy boot storage bins from you if possible.

Rear seat mats:

Boot liner:

Hi, I’m new the the forum so not sure how to PM but I’d be interested in it all. I live in South Wales

Hi, I’m new the the forum so not sure how to PM but I’d be interested in it all. I live in South Wales

Hi there @rdpuk thanks, appreciate the interest. The mats and storage bins are now sold, getting collected today. The Guardsman dog guard is still available though if you are still interested in that. I see you are in Neath, a shame as I just drove past on the Heads of the Valley road last night en route to a campsite in the Gower so could have delivered it for you. I’ll PM you. Cheers.

Hi there @rdpuk thanks, appreciate the interest. The mats and storage bins are now sold, getting collected today. The Guardsman dog guard is still available though if you are still interested in that. I see you are in Neath, a shame as I just drove past on the Heads of the Valley road last night en route to a campsite in the Gower so could have delivered it for you. I’ll PM you. Cheers.
Okay no problem. Not quite sure how the PM works yet 😂

Hi there @rdpuk thanks, appreciate the interest. The mats and storage bins are now sold, getting collected today. The Guardsman dog guard is still available though if you are still interested in that. I see you are in Neath, a shame as I just drove past on the Heads of the Valley road last night en route to a campsite in the Gower so could have delivered it for you. I’ll PM
I’ve messaged you so hopefully you get it :) The envelope icon at the top of the page is where you find messages / conversations.
Thank you I’ve seen the message but I’m not sure if my reply has worked! I had to rewrite is several times because a message kept coming up to say that it looked like spam haha! I joined the forum the other day and it’s safe to say I have absolutely no idea how to use it yet! I’ll get there.

Thank you I’ve seen the message but I’m not sure if my reply has worked! I had to rewrite is several times because a message kept coming up to say that it looked like spam haha! I joined the forum the other day and it’s safe to say I have absolutely no idea how to use it yet! I’ll get there.

No worries. I haven’t received your message yet but I’m sure it’ll all work eventually:)

For sale 4 x 19-inch alloy wheels with good tread Hankook tyres for Model 3/Y

Front 235/40 R19 (6mm tread)
Rear 265/35 R19 (5mm tread)

Moving house so need to sell, advertising here before resorting to the dreaded eBay

£1950 ovno

Located in the Southampton area but can assist with delivery locally

IMG_3156.JPEG

IMG_3160.JPEG