Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sincerely hope they DO NOT decommission the Warrington SC's at Park Royal. They are perfectly placed for me, travelling from e.g. Manchester into Wales, and I am sure for the many others I see there. The new Burtonwood site is welcome for sure but would necessitate diverting through Liverpool.

I don't disagree, I use it regularly and it's idea for mme in terms of any trip from the M6 to home in Frodsham takes me past and it's therefore great for a Top Up.

However I'm told on pretty certain terms that Park Royal is to go. I suspect it will be an installation either at Chester Services, or at Lymm Truck Stop which would serve M6 and M56, which if I were Tesla would kill two birds, but for those of us in the area is more of a hassle to access than Chester Services.

Darts farm 26/06/2017

At least 4 new supercharger stalls going in

20170627_203058.jpg

Reactions: Cnixon
40 new sites is awesome..if it is correct. Does seem ambitious, even for Tesla. Hopefully this means sites that plug gaps (thinking Devon-Cornwal,South coast, Mid-North Wales, Norfolk,Scotland etc) not just along already well supported motorways and London areas.