Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update, duplicated from another thread, of UK Superchargers which are under construction - from Supercharger Info
14-Oct Leicester Forest East Northbound M1 J21-21a (Permit)
14-Oct Leicester Forest East Southbound M1 J21-21a (Permit)
01-Oct Old Thorns Manor Hotel, Liphook A3 Construction
21-Sep Fleet Welcome Break Southbound, M3
28-Aug Membury Welcome Break Eastbound, M4 Hungerford
30-Jul Scotch Corner Holiday Inn Darlington - A1 & A66
22-May Welcome Break Burtonwood, M62
21-May Welcome Break Membury Services Westbound M4 Hungerford
06-May Welcome Break Fleet Northbound, M3
21-Mar Brighouse Southbound 24-25 M62
21-Mar Brighouse Northbound 24-25 M62

[TR]
[/TR]

• Informative
Reactions: kevinof
Sadly no way of knowing (that I know of), best we get is that someone swings by the site, takes pretty photographs of the state of unloading / installation of the packing crates :) and then when its all wired up and the shrink-wrap removed that it then opens ... but even then there is sometimes a delay.

Of the sites that have not, yet, opened some of them have been "In construction" for months and months. In other cases they open in a few weeks ...

Anyone heard any news on Crawley/Gatwick? Tesla site says "target opening by end of 2017". I'm renting a Model S from the 28th and this site might be useful to me... fingers crossed!

I don’t think they have even found a suitable site so this will be a definite target miss. It’s been on the list forever, since the original plan to have them at the Gatwick Service Centre fell through.