Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While you’re here Will. I’ve thought about joining the Facebook group but don’t fancy handing over my VIN, is there another way to verify?
100% agree. Merits a seperate discussion In the end I reluctantly created a minimal Facebook account and use a separate browser. I know many don’t care but it's reasonable to be cautious about handing over your VIN. Also unwise to put your Tesla credentials into 3rd party apps. For TeslaFi use the option to generate your own access token. :) I'm sure there is no malign intenent by TOGUK.
I don’t fancy Facebook. Outdated approach

Hello. What is the address of Amesbury supercharger? I might be down that way later in October and the Tesla site still stays opening soon and location may vary...tanks

edit. I see from previous posts to head to the holiday inn and follow the signs. Thanks

Hello. What is the address of Amesbury supercharger? I might be down that way later in October and the Tesla site still stays opening soon and location may vary...tanks

edit. I see from previous posts to head to the holiday inn and follow the signs. Thanks
Should be in the cars Nav soon so be sure to use that to get preconditioning

Inverness: 4/6 (V2 dual cable) live this afternoon, courtesy of the TOGUK group

After Fort William became the most westerly, Inverness becomes the most northerly UK Supercharger. Aviemore's loss is Inverness's gain which is a bonus for non CCS drivers.

https://twitter.com/TeslaOwnersUK/status/1311709048094552064?s=20

EjQgSCJXgAAtW57

Inverness: 4/6 (V2 dual cable) live this afternoon, courtesy of the TOGUK group

After Fort William became the most westerly, Inverness becomes the most northerly UK Supercharger. Aviemore's loss is Inverness's gain which is a bonus for non CCS drivers.

https://twitter.com/TeslaOwnersUK/status/1311709048094552064?s=20

EjQgSCJXgAAtW57
Excellent - may get to use this tomorrow. Does it show in the car's navigation yet? If not can anyone assist with how you find/access the Inverness location as I think its in a car park? Do you have to pay for parking while you use it?