Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few items for sale that I’ve purchased from Abstract Ocean. I live in Glasgow and am happy to post the items anywhere in the UK.

Wheel Bands: Black track, Red insert rrp $119
Wheel Bands

Front T logo vinyl in red rrp $11
Model 3 Logo Decals (Front)

Rear T logo vinyl in red rrp $11
Model 3 Logo Decals (Rear)

Steering wheel T logo decal in red rrp $9
Model 3 Steering Wheel Logo Decal (Applique)

Black door release button covers rrp $9
Door Release Buttons (set of 4)
These aren’t just paper thickness stickers, they’re soft PVC with some thickness to them

These items cost me a total of $160 without shipping and import charges included. That equates to about £130. Happy to accept any offers. I’ve also got a pair of black and red cupholder inserts which ill throw in.

I have a few items for sale that I’ve purchased from Abstract Ocean. I live in Glasgow and am happy to post the items anywhere in the UK.

Wheel Bands: Black track, Red insert rrp $119
Wheel Bands

Front T logo vinyl in red rrp $11
Model 3 Logo Decals (Front)

Rear T logo vinyl in red rrp $11
Model 3 Logo Decals (Rear)

Steering wheel T logo decal in red rrp $9
Model 3 Steering Wheel Logo Decal (Applique)

Black door release button covers rrp $9
Door Release Buttons (set of 4)
These aren’t just paper thickness stickers, they’re soft PVC with some thickness to them

These items cost me a total of $160 without shipping and import charges included. That equates to about £130. Happy to accept any offers. I’ve also got a pair of black and red cupholder inserts which ill throw in.
PM sent.

Set of front WeatherTech mats for a Model S still. Used but awesome condition.

Attachments

• 4D2D0515-2671-47D6-BBB4-30DCA0BCDF43.jpeg
    4D2D0515-2671-47D6-BBB4-30DCA0BCDF43.jpeg
    415.4 KB · Views: 93
Some Items for the Model 3:

2 x Cupholder Inserts (£12 for the pair including UK postage)
- Holds commonly used drink containers, for example Starbucks type cups, 500ml water bottles, and regular McDonald’s cups.
cup-Holder.jpg

Last edited:
4 x 22” Black alloys - New

Originally bought for an X but cancelled order due to lead times & bought an M3

Alloys come with TMPS & Tesla Center chaps (but obviously fit most 4x4’s.

Retail price for the alloys is £2795, but I paid £1700.

Open to sensible offers.

I live in Leicestershire so if your within 50 miles I can deliver them, if not we’d have to look at splitting delivery costs?

I can send more photos next week if interested as they are currently stored in my offices.
3B59A601-2310-4AEB-A4D1-C6A4698F6ADA.jpeg

Abstract Ocean Tesla 3 Center Console

Custom designed for Abstract Ocean, this is made with rigid ABS plastic, and finished in a satin carbon fiber finish. And, since this solution is not real carbon fiber, it doesn’t interfere with the keycard functionality.

On top of all that, this certainly requires less of a 'knack' to fit, and results in a beautiful finish that looks like it came from the factory. Installation is a breeze with 3M tape and takes only about 10 minutes. This is an easy way to transform the interior of your Model 3/Y while covering up the dust-prone, fingerprint-trapping piano black plastic.

Please refer to our video below for installation instruction, or browse to this easy link on your Tesla screen: Center Console Shell for Model 3 & Y

Boxed and unused. £60 inc U.K. postage.

02F30A18-E607-4FB4-83F5-D277A1B7E1F9.jpeg

TESLA WALL CONNECTOR - asking £350 w/ free delivery (RRP £460)
Choice of either 2.5m or 7.5m cable.

Long story but Tesla owe me a wall connector, which I plan to sell as I don't need it.

I'm collecting it at the same time as collecting my 3 from the service center (went in today, should be ready in a few days), so as I'm not in possession of it yet I can still choose whether I want the 2.5m or the 7.5m cable hence offering it to anyone now so you can choose your preference.

Please PM me if interested.

Will post via Hermes/ Collect+ or similar. Or happy to drop-off/ collection if local to Oxted, Surrey.

Tyres for sale.

2x 235/35/20 Michelin PS4S TO (the Tesla spec version, with the foam lining) removed from my Model 3P.

5mm tread on each, worn evenly with no repairs.

I'd like £150 for the pair, collected from Wolverhampton.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.