Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 order page open!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered!

M3P AWD, Red, 18 inch Aeros, Black interior (the P- that seems to have replaced the LR AWD model)

Blue made a late challenge but red won the colour battle (ie. Mrs interbear won :))

According to the Bristol (Cribbs) store today this will likely result in a September delivery. However, a friend also asked the same question in the same store approximately 10 minutes after I did and was told that they’d have a good chance of getting it next month. So I’ll get it when I get it :rolleyes:

Thanks to @MrMajic for the referral code.

Awaiting trade in offer from Tesla on my current vehicle, interested to see if that is reasonable.

And I need to organise home charging, I’ve no idea whether a Tesla wall connector or 3rd party alternative such as PodPoint makes most sense. Research required on that front but I’d like to get that sorted before the car arrives.

Reactions: MrMajic
Ordered!

M3P AWD, Red, 18 inch Aeros, Black interior (the P- that seems to have replaced the LR AWD model)

Blue made a late challenge but red won the colour battle (ie. Mrs interbear won :))

According to the Bristol (Cribbs) store today this will likely result in a September delivery. However, a friend also asked the same question in the same store approximately 10 minutes after I did and was told that they’d have a good chance of getting it next month. So I’ll get it when I get it :rolleyes:

Thanks to @MrMajic for the referral code.

Awaiting trade in offer from Tesla on my current vehicle, interested to see if that is reasonable.

And I need to organise home charging, I’ve no idea whether a Tesla wall connector or 3rd party alternative such as PodPoint makes most sense. Research required on that front but I’d like to get that sorted before the car arrives.

Cheers! I’m still awaiting confirmation that they’ve updated my order to the P- from LR AWD. I went for the MSM. My local store is Bristol too (East Devon).

I’ve got a Rolec charger being installed tomorrow, £299 for a tethered lead. By all accounts should be fine. I don’t think the Tesla one can claim the £500 grant. I’m hoping for June or July (the sooner the better) delivery. :)

I am now the man with no name....

View attachment 417305

Hello, man with no name. Do you mind sharing your reservation date and your order date?

I reserved on 3/4/16
Ordered on 7/5/19

My Manage page is no further forward than the days after I ordered. It seems as though the order date has far more sway/influence than the reservation date which seems to count for very little. Sadly for me

Hello, man with no name. Do you mind sharing your reservation date and your order date?

I reserved on 3/4/16
Ordered on 7/5/19

My Manage page is no further forward than the days after I ordered. It seems as though the order date has far more sway/influence than the reservation date which seems to count for very little. Sadly for me

Mine says the same. I only reserved in April but ordered 1/5 in the evening. I was going to wait but literally could not.

Mine says the same. I only reserved in April but ordered 1/5 in the evening. I was going to wait but literally could not.

Damn. Good move on your part! I've been on the 'special' reservation list for over 3 years but because I ordered 7/5 I seem to have been forgotten :(

I was travelling at the time for work and didn't realise the importance of order date vs. the reservation date and left it until I got back to order. D'oh!

Damn. Good move on your part! I've been on the 'special' reservation list for over 3 years but because I ordered 7/5 I seem to have been forgotten :(

I was travelling at the time for work and didn't realise the importance of order date vs. the reservation date and left it until I got back to order. D'oh!
What’s the significance of my name now not appearing on my home page?

What’s the significance of my name now not appearing on my home page?

I was actually ignoring that part and taking more notice of what @Calisaar 's page actually said...

"Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment
Who must be present at delivery?"

Mine doesn't say that and I thought when you said yours said the same, I assumed it also had that message.

I am way overthinking all of this!!!

I was actually ignoring that part and taking more notice of what @Calisaar 's page actually said...

"Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment
Who must be present at delivery?"

Mine doesn't say that and I thought when you said yours said the same, I assumed it also had that message.

I am way overthinking all of this!!!

Mine has said that for weeks, since I input my driving license details (no finance, maybe that makes as difference).

I’ve got a Rolec charger being installed tomorrow, £299 for a tethered lead. By all accounts should be fine. I don’t think the Tesla one can claim the £500 grant. I’m hoping for June or July (the sooner the better) delivery. :)

Maybe they've improved, but Rolec had a poor reputation for reliability. The Tesla one is good quality and easily the best looking if it's going to be on show, but obviously more expensive. There are many other alternatives too.

Feel free to send me the relevant link. Thanks in advance.

Your inbox will be RAMMED !

You can use my referral code

In breach of the T&C's here to post that either in a message of your signature.

Otherwise every message would be that ...

I’ve got a Rolec charger being installed tomorrow

I din't think OLEV-assisted install was possible until the car was imminent (e.g. VIN number allocated), but if your installer has a way around the red tape that's fine of course :)

Maybe they've improved, but Rolec had a poor reputation for reliability

Yes, I think solved - I think the "trim" on the new ones is Green and the old was Blue. For old ones there is a retro fit of a breaker that doesn't trip (as readily)

Reactions: MrMajic
Maybe they've improved, but Rolec had a poor reputation for reliability. The Tesla one is good quality and easily the best looking if it's going to be on show, but obviously more expensive. There are many other alternatives too.
The installer says that was 3-4 years ago, problems with the RCBO but now not an issue.

The Tesla one does look nice though (but not £500 extra nice to my eyes!)

Your inbox will be RAMMED !

In breach of the T&C's here to post that either in a message of your signature.

Otherwise every message would be that ...

I din't think OLEV-assisted install was possible until the car was imminent (e.g. VIN number allocated), but if your installer has a way around the red tape that's fine of course :)

Yes, I think solved - I think the "trim" on the new ones is Green and the old was Blue. For old ones there is a retro fit of a breaker that doesn't trip (as readily)

Sorry about the link to my code, I didn't realise that it wasn’t allowed here.

They can do the paperwork for the install with the order paperwork provided delivery isn’t months away.

Reactions: WannabeOwner