Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 order page open!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

Can you explain your comments on the EST? I applied after I paid for the deposit which is how I read the information attached to the loan form advising me on the loan. I thought that, as long as I didn’t pay any more I’d be fine. I’ve just had my invoice today but I don’t yet have confirmation of my EST loan.
I ordered my car and paid £2000 deposit, on top of £1000 reservation fee, before applying for EST loan. Loan was approved for full £35,000, and when I got my final invoice I sent that to EST as the last of the (many) pieces of paperwork they ask for. Loan was paid a little under 2 weeks later. I now have my car.
I suspect that provided you still need to pay at least the amount of the loan sought, you will have no problems. Certainly the order deposit is not an issue.

Reactions: Dickybeau
I ordered 30th July and had a phone call next day saying to complete all the online information & I should get car in August. Filled in forms that day - not heard anything except text saying they’ll tell me when it’s ready about 3 weeks ago. :(

Welcome to the club @KJWS !!!

I ordered a few days before you and have had similar :(

If you would like to speculate what's happening and don't mind sharing your data take a look at this

TMC Forum UK Tesla Model 3 Orders Shared

look at the about page and put a post in

If you have LR-AWD, a Tow Bar, 19" wheels etc you may well be waiting a bit longer, good luck :)

Last edited:
I ordered my car and paid £2000 deposit, on top of £1000 reservation fee, before applying for EST loan. Loan was approved for full £35,000, and when I got my final invoice I sent that to EST as the last of the (many) pieces of paperwork they ask for. Loan was paid a little under 2 weeks later. I now have my car.
I suspect that provided you still need to pay at least the amount of the loan sought, you will have no problems. Certainly the order deposit is not an issue.
The problem is that my final invoice is dated 3 September but my EST loan approval didn’t arrive until 6 September after working hours. I spoke with Tesla Edinburgh this morning and they are arranging to have a new Invoice sent. Hopefully it will appear by Wednesday at latest

If you would like to speculate what's happening and don't mind sharing your data take a look at this

If you have LR-AWD, a Tow Bar, 19" wheels etc you may well be waiting a bit longer, good luck :)
Thanks for replying & the welcome - new to forums so good to know it worked! That spreadsheet is really interesting - although I feel even more hard done by looking at the list!!! I've ordered LR-AWD Performance 20" wheels. Fingers crossed we'll hear something soon.

Reactions: Roy W.

I've finally had a date

@Fullerene I have a date! Yay 8th October. Have you had any news?