Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Owners with v10?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s a whole plug compatible board/computer rather than just a chip. Iirc AP2.0 is not plug compatible with the AP3 FSD computer board but AP 2.5 is.

I was probably not doing it justice calling it just ‘a chip’ :). The main point though is that it doesn’t, to the best of my knowledge, enable features like Dashcam and Sentry to work as that’s more to do with the camera setup.

Regarding Wi-Fi issues... Picked my car up yesterday and couldn't get it to pick up my Wi-Fi (BT Home Hub 5)

Original settings were 2.4GHz on and set to channel 12 with 5GHz turned off (I had been doing some testing on another device)

I turned 5GHz on and it didn't make a difference

I changed 2.4GHz to channel 11 and it was instantly picked up by the car

Interesting, and could be useful for others to know, so in case anyone is searching for Wi-fi problems, that’s the fix, don’t use channel 12 or 13. American 2.4GHz WiFi doesn’t use channel 12 (see here: List of WLAN channels - Wikipedia)

Probably the most useful feature of recent software updates here in the UK.....My wife calls is 'pansy mode' :).

48830445748_0fb472a3ed_c_d.jpg

Reactions: Fullerene
As for pansy mode, if on HI it just over heats? I say it go to 27 and was still rising.

Not sure why use hi and not just required temperature? Set temp seemed to defrost front and rear this morning. Bit like what’s going on in a fridge, you can’t really tell what’s going on from outside car.

Oh and you are showing off with heated steering wheel ;)

Is it not same as rotating the map?

Think it's the bit which shows the car and nearby traffic lanes.

Driving Visualisation

" The driving visualisation has been improved to display addition types of objects and lane lines around your car in more environments.

Additionally, you drag and pinch the driving visualisation to temporarily adjust view angle and zoom. After a short period of inactivity the visualisation will return back to the default position."

I see to recall somebody saying that roads without marking now have lane markers in the visualisation. Thinking this was already in v10 now, I should drink coffee before morning posts.. o_O