Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] Spring Software Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone spotted the camera icon at the top of the new UI? I don’t recall seeing it before, wonder what it is for? It’s on the videos clips posted earlier in the thread also.

1713731390025.jpeg

Each to their own, and you are of course correct. I like having the icon on the screen as a nice confirmation that our SSD is connected and recording.
I'd prefer to have this at the top of the screen and not wasting one of my quick launch icons. Kind of like sentry mode has its own icon where you can toggle it on and off. I would say though that is maybe a too small hit box when driving so have it say as a button that's above the cards on the driver display. There's plenty of unused white space there really and could be somewhat larger and easier to hit.

“Opening Glovebox”!
Joking aside, why is it that they are making such good progress on self driving cars, GenAI and so on but they cannot get voice commands to work properly. I think the Tesla system to be fair is much better than most, the one in the Lotus was pretty poor. I think some guy had a video of trying to adjust the temp and it kept opening windows instead. I mean maybe technically that would change the temp... :)

You guys don't have the dashcam as a shortcut? This is an absolute must for me. The amount of sh!t I see on the roads in London I’m tapping it at least once every 2-3 drives - mind you, I never actually do anything with them!

Though, yesterday as I was stopped at the lights, I saw some biker collide with a vehicle and flipped clean over the car! He was injured but not seriously thankfully. The Teslacam proved that he was in the wrong to the police after they showed up.

Reactions: WllXM