Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Tesla Model 3 registration number - MO03 TES

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomorrowman

Mar 10, 2020
Hampshire
? think it's kind of obvious your driving a model 3 without the number plate giving hints.

Only one number plate ever impressed me i.e. A1, but the thought of paying money for a specific plate is something I could never get my head around.

Count me out :D

mjw930

Jun 27, 2020
Florida
I make no judgement on value, just helping out a friend. It's worth whatever someone's willing to pay for it, hence the "Make Offer" button.

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
There's a For Sale thread already.

Also lol @ £4k for a plate that doesn't say anything at all, as far as I can tell.

Moo Three Tes?

Mark-R

Jan 28, 2020
Shropshire, UK
MO03 = MOOB = Man boob?

moob.jpg

Somex

Model 3 SR+ in a whiter shade of pale
Mar 25, 2021
UK
There's a For Sale thread already.

Also lol @ £4k for a plate that doesn't say anything at all, as far as I can tell.

Moo Three Tes?
The bit that made me laugh was the sellers description:- “the ultimate Model 3 plate”…
Poetic licence and all that😂😂😂😂

Somex

Model 3 SR+ in a whiter shade of pale
Mar 25, 2021
UK
I offer £20, which is what I thought it was worth. My offer was declined. 🤣🤣🤣
If that offer included the physical plates (probably worth circa £20 to get re made) then your bid was on the generous side of fair IMHO
Sellers loss on this occasion 🤣🤣🤣
As has already been pointed out, it’s only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.

Drew57

Active ember
Apr 4, 2020
Chester UK
There's an easy solution to this.

Advertise in Livestock Today or Cow Management Magazine & find a wealthy Dairy Maid called Tess. That number is a perfect match!

18th-century-dairy-stool.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC