Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to charge error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting the error message shown below when trying to charge from my HPWC:

image.jpg

Following the advice has no effect. The car still charges at only 26A when in the past it has charged at 80A with no issues. I called support yesterday, they suggested hitting the reset button on the HPWC. That did nothing, through they couldn't tell me how long I needed to hold it for. The breaker is right there so I tried power cycling it. That fixed it for one charge yesterday. Today I'm back to getting the same message and power cycling the HPWC doesn't help this time. Anyone else seen this behavior recently?

Reactions: markn455
Getting the error message shown below when trying to charge from my HPWC:

View attachment 102573

Following the advice has no effect. The car still charges at only 26A when in the past it has charged at 80A with no issues. I called support yesterday, they suggested hitting the reset button on the HPWC. That did nothing, through they couldn't tell me how long I needed to hold it for. The breaker is right there so I tried power cycling it. That fixed it for one charge yesterday. Today I'm back to getting the same message and power cycling the HPWC doesn't help this time. Anyone else seen this behavior recently?

I have this same issue. In my case, the car charges normally in spite of the error message.