Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unlock Three Years of Free Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla just raised the price on those and offset that with the 3 years free supercharging.

Good deal for some, while others would have prefered the lower price.

No matter what, the current S & X are pretty good values, especially compared to the prices they were bringing last year.

Reactions: lifegoe5on
I sold my 2016 70D and now have a 23 LR S. It’s been 3 weeks and the app still says ‘Pay as you go Supercharging’. I signed the release form to waive lifetime charging on the old car weeks ago, but I’m still waiting for the 6 years to show on the app. I’m curious how long others waited until the 3 or 6 year free charging showed up. Has anyone else had issues with Tesla honoring their free charging commitment after purchase?

I sold my 2016 70D and now have a 23 LR S. It’s been 3 weeks and the app still says ‘Pay as you go Supercharging’. I signed the release form to waive lifetime charging on the old car weeks ago, but I’m still waiting for the 6 years to show on the app. I’m curious how long others waited until the 3 or 6 year free charging showed up. Has anyone else had issues with Tesla honoring their free charging commitment after purchase?
Mine showed up in app as 6 years after about 2 weeks from pickup date. Drop an email to order support to inquire.