Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are multiple threads on TMC and Reddit reporting 2021.32.5 installation on Vision cars but they all seem too excited to respond to the follow up questions from us who are expecting it. One on Reddit specifically said this update is “nothing special”, but then he/she also posted a release note from 2021.24 with all the big updates. Maybe they didn’t realize it comes along with 2021.32? Or they are not really vision cars? It doesn’t make sense to skip all the lower update and still call it 2021.32, at least from my software engineering point of view.

• Funny
Reactions: dyau
There are multiple threads on TMC and Reddit reporting 2021.32.5 installation on Vision cars but they all seem too excited to respond to the follow up questions from us who are expecting it. One on Reddit specifically said this update is “nothing special”, but then he/she also posted a release note from 2021.24 with all the big updates. Maybe they didn’t realize it comes along with 2021.32? Or they are not really vision cars? It doesn’t make sense to skip all the lower update and still call it 2021.32, at least from my software engineering point of view.
Well, there are at least 2 divergent paths at the moment, with radar cars and vision-only cars. Maybe this is the one to bring them back on the same path?

I still have the factory version. What's frustrating is that TeslaFi has the number of people with this version going up.. Ugh..
It’s definitely frustrating, but I haven’t seen any TFi 2021.3.104 vehicles leave the cohort except for some China vehicles in Europe that were on 104 for 1-2 days before upgrading to the latest update. The China vehicles still have the radar according to Tesla’s original announcement on US vision only for 3 & Y. The vision only cohort of Y’s and 3’s on 2021.3.104 is stuck. The 103 cohort just finished cycling off a few days ago and that started 2 months ahead of 104. Hopefully we’ll escape this version before the end of Sept. Really wish Tesla didn’t run these months-long A/B test experiments on tiny 0.3% cohorts.

Reactions: Maxters