Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgrade SR to SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can’t believe Tesla software locked the fog lights. It’s a safety feature and they are playing games. So stupid. At least allow us to activate for a fee... even though I already paid $1500 for them to activate one speaker and 20 miles of range. F$/&:ng scam! Activate SR+ fog lights you clowns!

I can’t believe Tesla software locked the fog lights. It’s a safety feature and they are playing games. So stupid. At least allow us to activate for a fee... even though I already paid $1500 for them to activate one speaker and 20 miles of range. F$/&:ng scam! Activate SR+ fog lights you clowns!
complain all you want, but if you want more features, you pay more.....duh

Has anyone upgraded their SR to SR+ lately? I heard that this may be discounted along with Autopilot before July 1!
What it costs and what you get?
-220 miles to 240 miles
-Autopilot
-Immersive Sound
-Fog lights

yeah no emails about that just AP for $2k. I did see a rumor on another thread of getting all of the above for $2k

I refunded AP b/c of the constant nags and no lane changes. It's good for highway driving, minus the nags.

I always keep my eyes on the roadTesla needs to activate the in car camera like Caddy vs steering wheel nags. Any good hacks?

yeah no emails about that just AP for $2k. I did see a rumor on another thread of getting all of the above for $2k

I refunded AP b/c of the constant nags and no lane changes. It's good for highway driving, minus the nags.

I always keep my eyes on the roadTesla needs to activate the in car camera like Caddy vs steering wheel nags. Any good hacks?

Teslas camera is neither the right type nor in the right location to do what Caddys does

just talked with service and $2K only gets you AP. :(

Tesla has so much ability to be making money via different revenue streams. I know that there are a lot of people who would love the Al-A-Cart of being able to pick and chose to add things like

-Autopilot
-Immersive Sound
-Fog lights
-added range
-heated seats
-etc.....

or even some bundles. why only offer 2?

I was told that I would be able to go back to SR+ at anytime, but that was a lie by my Tesla Sales Guy who was actually pretty clueless (I seemed to know more at the time of purchase). I was just told that is not possible for me!

Love the car but the customer service is pretty shitty! What other company can stay afloat with shitty CS? It will catch up to Elon once other car mfgs start getting closer in product. Which is not going to take long.

Reactions: GuyDude
just talked with service and $2K only gets you AP. :(

Tesla has so much ability to be making money via different revenue streams. I know that there are a lot of people who would love the Al-A-Cart of being able to pick and chose to add things like

-Autopilot
-Immersive Sound
-Fog lights
-added range
-heated seats
-etc.....

or even some bundles. why only offer 2?

I was told that I would be able to go back to SR+ at anytime, but that was a lie by my Tesla Sales Guy who was actually pretty clueless (I seemed to know more at the time of purchase). I was just told that is not possible for me!

Love the car but the customer service is pretty shitty! What other company can stay afloat with shitty CS? It will catch up to Elon once other car mfgs start getting closer in product. Which is not going to take long.
Agreed! Should all be available as individual upgrades

Ya, the model i bought was shipped as a SR+ but I ordered a SR and they downgraded it after 2 weeks.
I was extremely disappointed with the audio, taking away the Immersive Sound...it was a huge sound difference.
I am not complaining since I did order a SR but I was told that I could upgrade back to SR+ at anytime. Not the case.

• Informative
Reactions: TomB985