Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgraded SR Partial Audio to Full Premium

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cut the connectors off the Tesla Offer harness and put together my own kit. The harness I made enables the 4 front tweeters and 2 rear dash speakers, powered by an Alpine KTP-445u. The same harness also sends signal to a Rockford Fosgate R2-250X1 to power an OEM 8” subwoofer. Everything is fully plug and play, no wire tapping and completely removable. PM me if you’re interested in purchasing. I can install if you’re located in the SF Bay Area.
I cut the connectors off the Tesla Offer harness and put together my own kit. The harness I made enables the 4 front tweeters and 2 rear dash speakers, powered by an Alpine KTP-445u. The same harness also sends signal to a Rockford Fosgate R2-250X1 to power an OEM 8” subwoofer. Everything is fully plug and play, no wire tapping and completely removable. PM me if you’re interested in purchasing. I can install if you’re located in the SF Bay Area.
View attachment 594298 View attachment 594299 View attachment 594300 View attachment 594301 View attachment 594302 View attachment 594303
Are you still selling these? I can’t PM yet as I’m a new member but I would absolutely love this.