Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upset with lack of communication

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's great that they "resolved" it to your satisfaction. So you'll keep the loaner car until whenever your new car is delivered? It just doesn't feel right when all of this could've been done for you BEFORE this whole issue was posted here. It looks like you had to go public with your problem before Tesla was "scared" into doing something.

I have a suspicion that somebody tipped Tesla off to this thread, because ~15 minutes ago, I received a call from the delivery manager who told me that there was no update (as suggested in AnOutsider's post below) and who offered me a loaner car. I am significantly happier now. :)

I apologize if I offended you.

For what it is worth, I am not wealthy. Far from it. I am just a believer in saving up and I have a phobia of debt. I will try to keep those opinions to myself from now on!
The opinion is fine. The way you expressed it, however, came across as judgmental.
@Wasatch
Since it wasn't explicitly stated: Please don't hold back on the content (opinion) just massage the tone. The variety of viewpoints is a significant part of what makes this forum attractive (at least to me).